Just Bestfriends |47| 🖤

"I'm sorry Jahi...but I can't be friends with you. You've caused me too much sadness and if I become friends with you again I'll probably end up forgiving you and just getting hurt again..." I explain.

"S-so is this really it?" He asks quietly. I can see the hurt in his eyes and it kills me...but I have to end this.

I nod slowly then turn around and continue writing.

I hope I've made the right choice.😔

•••

After School💤

I am walking out of my class with Shanty and heading towards my locker. When I get to my locker I see Jahi and Renae talking and she does not look happy. Oh well, that's none of my business...

I get my stuff then shut my locker and me and Shanty start walking out. As we reach the school gates we see Zelly standing with my mom next to her car.

"Hey mom, what you doing here?"

"We're going to Wendy's, y'all wanna come?"

"Sure. Shanty?" I turn to her.

"Ok" she replies then we all get in the car and my mom starts driving.

"So what happened with you and Jahi in class?" Shanty asks quietly so only I can hear her.

"He was asking if we could at least be friends but I said no because I'd probably end up forgiving him then getting hurt again..."

"That's a smart decision" She says.

I sigh. "I hope so."

When we get to Wendy's, we all go inside then order and start eating. Once we're finished, Shanty needs to go to the bathroom so I go with her.

"Ooo the soap smells like blueberries!" Shanty grins childishly.

We both laugh at her silliness then she finishes washing and drying her hands and we leave the bathrooms.

•••

Now that we're at home we're in my room watching Netflix. Shanty wanted to watch a show called 'She's gotta have it' cos she thought it looked interesting. After watching it for a while we kinda got hooked on it.

"I wish I could be like her...dating 3 niggas at the same time without being judged for it..." Shanty says.

"They stupid for that tho..." I shake my head.

Shanty's phone chimes and she stares at her phone for a few seconds then looks up at me with a smirk on her face.

"You wanna go to a party this Friday?"

"Whose party?" I ask.