Just Bestfriends |25| 🖤

As me and Jahi walk into the school building we notice that the halls are empty again.

"Not this shit again..." Jahi rolls his eyes.

Once again we hear loud applause coming from the gym.

Jahi swings the doors open so hard that they hit the walls.🤦🏽‍♀️

Every.😐
Single.😐
Person.😐
Looks at us.😭

"Jahi could you please try and enter the gym without interrupting the whole assembly for once? You're already late as it is. " The principal says but Jahi just ignores him as we walk up to the bleachers.

"So anyways as I was saying...the dance is real soon so you better start finding yourself a date! And if you need any help getting a date the staff are organising a match making programme! So go and see Mr Liki if you may be interested in that..."

"Mr Dicky?😂He can't even get himself a date..." Jahi snickers as we sit down causing everybody to laugh. I hit his leg lightly to tell him not to be mean.

The principal straight faces him. "Ha Ha very funny Jahi.😑 Let's see how funny you'll find DETENTION!" He yells the last word.

"I ain't going to no detention." He pulls a face.

"Yes you are. Lunchtime. My office."

"You really couldn't find nobody else to eat yo lunch with?😒" Jahi asks.

The principal pretends to bust out laughing then goes back to his straight face. "Funny.🙎‍♂️"

•••

Lunch🌮

As me and Shanty are walking towards the cafeteria, Aaliyah calls us so we stop to wait for her then we continue walking towards the cafeteria. Then just as we're about to go in I notice somebody watching me and my heart pauses.

"You ok Zo?" Shanty asks as soon as I stop walking.

Without thinking, I panic and turn around and start walking fast in the opposite direction,

They run after me. "Zoey, where you going??"

I don't reply I just keep walking. I turn around and he's still following me. I start running. I run down the hallways, I run past the gym and towards the bathrooms.

I run into the bathroom then just as I'm about to shut the door behind me, a hand holds it open . . .

Shit.

********************************

😳

Short Chapter🙃

Who do you think it is?🤔

And just out of curiosity is this anyone's favourite story?😇 I don't mind if it isn't I just wondered😂

Thanks for reading guys😁💗

-Vote⚾️
-Comment🎾
-Share 🏐