Just Bestfriends |32| 🖤

I immediately push through the crowd and push Jahi off of Tyler.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" I yell at him.

He opens his mouth to speak but doesn't say anything.

"Tyler are you ok?" I ask kneeling down beside him.

"Yeah, I'm good." He says in between coughs.

"Did he hurt you?"

"Nah it's cool, I'm aight." He says

"Zoey I-"

"Don't fucking talk to me!" I cut Jahi off.

"What's going on over here?" The principal asks coming into the middle of the crowd as some people disappear into the cafeteria.

"Nothing, Sir." I reply helping Tyler up.

"You sure?"

"Positive." I say glaring at Jahi then I walk away with Tyler and the girls.

"So what happened? How'd y'all end up fighting?" Shanty asks him.

"Well here's how it went." Tyler says.

FLASHBACK

Tyler pov⚡️

I was just walking to the cafeteria to go get me some pizza when Jahi came over to me. Then he started talking bout "She's my girlfriend not yours" and getting all heated so I told him a couple things. Then he got even madder and started threatening me so I pushed passed him. Then he was like

"Come fucking touch me again and see what happens!"

And since y'all know my petty ass😂I had to go back and tap his shoulder💀Then he punched me in my jaw. So I tackled him to the ground and started punching him repeatedly. Then he grabbed my neck and flipped us over and started choking me then after a while Zoey came over and basically saved my life.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Wow..." Shanty says.

"Wait so that whole thing was my fault?😳" I ask.

"No it was his fault for being rude. If he'd talked to me nicely that whole thing wouldn't have happened."

"But I don't understand. If he's not talking to me, why is he jealous that you are? And how can he even say I'm his girlfriend when he's not been talking to me for the last 3 days??"

"I don't know what's going through his head right now...I think you should try talking to him and see what happens." Tyler says.

"But I don't wanna talk to him."

"Zoey come on, you know you love him" Tyler says.