Just Bestfriends |33| 🖤

"He said what?!" I practically yell.

"Yep..."

"Oh shit...I did not expect that."

"Yeah well anyways before I get mad again, you got any more questions to ask me?" He asks.

"Hmm....So what kind of things do your thots give you?" I ask.

"Oh come on Zo, don't make me answer that. It's not fair. And besides they don't give me anything anymore, they used to before we started dating. I only brought it up on Monday cos I was irritated." He admits.

"Ok fine....Do you really love me?" I look down at my hands.

"Of course I do babygirl. I may act really stupid sometimes and do stupid shit that makes you think that I don't love you but I really do. Just remember that..."

"Ok, I have one more question..."

"Shoot." He says.

I take a deep breath."Do you...have feelings for Alyssa?"

He thinks about it for a couple seconds then he hesitates but eventually says "Well...I don't wanna lie to you but the truth is I don't know..."

"Have you ever told her that you love her?" My voice starts to crack.

"Well...Yes but I didn't know if I meant it..."

"Do you think that she's prettier than me?" I ask with a straight face.

"I mean...you're both beautiful-"

"But she's more beautiful right?" I ask with a bit of attitude.

"You're both beautiful in different ways..."

"What kinds of ways? You mean like our faces? Our personalities? Or the way we dress?"

"Alyssa is a bad girl. You are a good girl. That is the difference."

"And you prefer bad girls now?"

"I always have..."

"Well I can be bad too"

He busts out laughing. I straight face him. "Oh, you're serious..."

"You know what? Fuck you Jahi. When you see me walk into school tomorrow looking fine as hell, then you're finna see the baddie you're missing out on." I smirk at him then hang up.

🏙

Friday

I wake up at 6am in the best mood. I had a great dream last night.😏