Just Bestfriends |26| 🖤

RECAP

I run into the bathroom then just as I'm about to shut the door behind me, a hand holds it open . . .

Shit.

RECAP OVER

"Come on Zoey, you can't hide from me forever" He says as he comes into the bathroom.

"L-leave me alone!" I stutter as I back away.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you..." he chuckles.

His chuckle reminds me of the first time...When he was done with me he chuckled at the sight of me crying helplessly on the bed.

"STOP FUCKING CRYING!!"

"I NEVER REALLY LOVED YOU..."

"NOBODY LOVES YOU!!"

"If you tell anybody about this I'ma kill you..."

"YOU DON'T DESERVE JAHI!"

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LI-

"Zoey!" Somebody shouts before I pass out on the bathroom floor.

•••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••
••••••••••••
•••••••••••
••••••••••
•••••••••
••••••••
•••••••
••••••
•••••
••••
•••
••

I open my eyes and look around me. I lift my head slightly and that's when I realise I'm in the nurse's office.

"W-what happened? How did I get here?" I ask.

"You uh...had a little incident in the bathroom...You slipped and hit your head" she explains.

Wait...That's not what happened🤔Isiah was chasing me then I ran into the bathroom and passed out. He didn't get to me did he?? Where's Jahi??

"Can I please go to my class?" I ask.

"If you're feeling better..."

I stand up. "Thank you" I say to the nurse before leaving the room.

I practically run to my class because I don't want Isiah to see me on the way.

When I walk in I see Shanty and Noelle's faces change to a relieved expression.

"Take a seat Miss Calenti." The teacher instructs so I go to the back and sit next to Shanty.