Just Bestfriends |44| 🖤

A/N Ima just warn y'all now, you are not ready for what is about to come. By the end of this chapter I can almost guarantee that you're gonna want to shoot somebody.🤦🏾‍♀️ Let the games begin🙃🚨

Zoey pov☀️

I'm walking through the halls looking for Jahi when I hear somebody call my name so I turn around.

"Oh hey" I smile.

"Wassup" Cameron says.

"Have you seen Jahi anywhere cos I'm tired and I wanna go home."

"Uh...I just saw him holding some girl's hand walking towards the gym..."

"Oh...Who was the girl?"

"I think it was the new girl...Renae or sum?"

"Oh." I look down.

"You wanna walk home with me?" He offers.

"Sure" I say then we walk out the school.

"Are you sure it was Jahi you saw?" I ask.

"Positive."

I sigh. I hope he's not cheating on me again because I've given him way too many chances...😔

"Don't worry about it, he was probably just...taking her somewhere..." he says.

"Yeah..."

I want to believe it but part of me can't.

We make it to my house and stop by the front door then Cameron just stares at me for a few seconds.

"You ok?" He asks.

"...can you tell me honestly......do you think he's cheating on me?" I look down at the ground.

"Zoey..I don't wanna-"

"Please..." I look up at him.

"I....I don't know. He did kinda look like he was tryna avoid somebody..."

I close my eyes for a couple seconds to hold back the tears that are trying to fight their way out. "Why would he cheat on me again?"

"Look Zoey, to be honest with you if he just keeps cheating on you and hurting you over and over again, he doesn't deserve you. You are an amazing girl. You're smart, you're beautiful, and you never fail to make me smile. Just looking at you makes me wanna smile. And if Jahi can't see what a perfect girl you are, then you should really find yourself a nigga who can."

"Aww thanks Cam" I smile and hug him.

"No problem." He hugs back then after a few seconds we both pull away.