Just Bestfriends |41| 🖤

Jahi pov🌧

I lie on my bed staring up at the ceiling trying to think happy thoughts but struggling to find any...

All I can think about are all the memories flooding through my head right now...and how it all ended.

I don't even know why I feel like this. I thought I was over it......over her😔

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••
••••••••••••
••••••••••
••••••••
•••••
•••

2 years ago

🎶"Now I'm craving your body, is this real? The temperatures rising, don't wanna feel I'm in the wrong place to be real"🎶 Caleb sung holding Renae's hand. I ran over to them, pushed him out the way and started singing to her instead.

🎶"Woah and I'm longing to love you just for a night, kissing and hugging and holding you tight, please let me love you with all my miiiiight"🎶 I sung looking directly into her eyes.

Caleb and I continued with the scene and then the director yelled cut right after Renae followed her friends to the ice cream truck and I said my lines.

"That was great guys" he said. "Everybody take 5 then we'll go from the living room scene"

Caleb and I started making our way over to the rest of the boys when I felt a light tap on my shoulder so I turned around.

"Hey" she smiled.

"Hey" I returned a smile.

"You did really great" she said.

"Oh, thanks...You did too" I replied.

"Thank you" she blushed.

"No problem" I smiled once again staring into her eyes.

"Well I'm Renae" she held out her hand.

"Oh and I'm uh..Ralph...I-I mean Jahi." I shook her hand embarrassedly.

She giggled at my nervousness. "Alright well I guess I'll see you around Ralph." She turned around and I watched as she started walking off towards the snack trailer.