The Video (All Boys) Part 1

'The Water Balloon Challenge'

"(Y/N), lets do The Water Balloon for a video!" Taylor smiled. You have been friends with him for about 3 years now.

"It would be fun but I would probably get soaked!" I said in all seriousness.

"I would take that chance." he mumbled.

"TAYLOR! What the hell?" I screamed.

"I'm just kidding! Jeez!" he laughed.

"Sure you are..." I whispered.

"Let's make the video already." Taylor said annoyed.

I went to the kitchen to get the water balloons, while Tay went up to his room to get the camera. I heard him open the door, and walk outside. Probably setting up the tripod. In the kitchen there are quite a few cupboards, so I had trouble finding them. Once I opened the right cupboard, I could tell I wasn't going to be able to reach them. I tried, but failed miserably. I heard a chuckle from behind me, so I guess Taylor was watching.

"Instead of laughing get your fat ass over here and help me." I laughed.

I watched as Taylor walked over. He stopped behind me and reached up. I could feel his length rub against my butt. I blushed, and tried to hide it.

"I knew you liked it." Taylor whispered under his breath.

I blushed more, and walked out the door to my favorite tree.

"(Y/N/N) (Your nickname), the boys are coming over to. Get your bathing suit on." He scolded like my mom.

I got out of the tree, and walked up to Taylor's room. I keep an extra bathing suit here, just in case. You never know whats gonna happen with Taylor. I walked over to the closet and found my bathing suit. It was blue tribal print, and has frills on the front. I changed and put my (Y/H/C) in a bun.

"Coming Tay!" I yelled down the stairs.

"The boys are here so hurry!" he yelled back.

I walked down the stairs, and out the back door. When I got there, all the boys turned to look at me. Nash and Cameron wolf whistled. Matthew and Shawn just started wide eyed. The other boys just smirked. Taylor walked over and placed his hand on my lower back. I felt him slowly slide his hand down my back and squeeze my butt. I jumped a bit and smirked. We all walked over toward the camera, and Taylor started giving everyone directions. He started recording, and talking to the boys and the camera.

"So we have 5 full buckets of water balloons. EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!" Taylor screamed at the camera.

We all sprinted toward the buckets filed with balloons. I got 3 balloons, and ran over to Matt. I grabbed his hand, and dragged him into the house.

"Help me get one of the boys! Please?" I begged.

"Okay! What are we gonna do?" he asked cheerfully.

"You know the bathroom upstairs? The backyard is right there. Whoever runs under there...gets a giant water balloon on their head." I smiled.

"Hm...your evil...I like it." he smirked.

"Not to bad yourself Espinosa." I winked.

Wait...why did I wink. I like Nash and Taylor. But Matt...he gorgeous. I started walking toward the stairs, but Matt didn't follow. I turned around and looked at him. He eyed me up and down, grabbed my hand and pulled me into him.

"Most guys wouldn't do that." I grinned.

"Well, I'm not like most guys." he winked.

Then...I kissed him. But the funny thing is...he kissed back, and he smiled into the kissed. I gently bit his lip and pulled back, his lip still between my teeth. I let it go, and grabbed his hand again, as we walked up to the bathroom.

"Matt, could you please get me the balloon under the sink?" I asked turning the water on.

"Yeah, where is it?"

"Um, between the towels." I answered.

"Oh alright, I found it." he said.

He handed me the balloon, and I filled it.

"After I tie the balloon we can-" I was cut off by Matt.

"We can kiss some more." he smirked.

"Maybe..." I laughed walking over to the window, trying not to pop the balloon.

Matt helped me hold the balloon out the window, and we waited for someone to stand right in front of the window. Luckily, Aaron and Shawn came running around the corner.

"Okay, seriously, Matt and (Y/N) must be making out some where. They can't hide this well." Aaron yelled annoyed.

"They have feelings for each other...it kind of obvious."Shawn pointed out.

"1" I whispered.

"2" Matt whispered.

"3" We whispered at the same time.

We watched as the balloon fell, and landed on top of Aaron and Shawn. I gripped Matt's hand as he dragged me out of the bathroom, towards the front door. Nobody was in the front lawn. Matt and I have a little path wet found in my backyard, and it leads into the woods. We ran to my house so nobody would at us.

"Let's sit in our tree!" I giggled.

"Alright!" Matt smiled and laughed.

I climbed the tree and sat on the branch just far enough over so Matt had room to sit also. When you sit in the tree, it overlooks a field that an old farmer used to own.

"So. Where were we?" I smirked, pressing my lips to his.