Matthew Espinosa Imagine for Kaylee PART 2

"H-he is my c-cou-sin." I said trying not to cry.

Matthew just stood there. The look on his face was a combination of shock, guiltiness, and a hint of sorrow.

''I..I..'' he started.

''Look Matthew, maybe you should have said something about the picture first before you accuse me of something. We wouldn't have gotten into this argument if you would have just showed me calmly. I still can't believe you did that to me!'' I yelled.

''Well if you didn't go around clubbing looking like a whore who wants all the men.'' he yelled back.

We looked at each other wide eyed.

''Matthew Lee Espinosa. I. Hate. You.'' I said running to the door.

''Kaylee! I didn't mean it!'' he replied.

I can't believe him. After everything we've been through. He didn't trust me. I can't believe he was jealous over my cousin. Puh-lease.

~1 Week Later~

Well now I'm with my friends Jordyn (yes, it's a girl) and Ashton. (yes, it's a girl)

"Ladies! I haven't seen you in a while!" Jordyn said smiling.

''It's been quite a while.'' I smiled.

I still miss Matt. More than ever. We haven't really talked. Just a few occasional texts here and there.

''So where are we going?" I asked excitedly.

"You'll see." Ashton smirked.

"Why can't we know?" I whined.

"Oh, I already know to!" Jordyn smiled.

"But come on. I thought we weren't supposed to keep secrets from each other. Secrets don't make friends." I whined again.

"Cause I said no." she scolded.

I decided to just shut up because I know I won't get the location out of either of them. When we arrived at our final destination (hehe get it?) we were at the park.

"I LOVE THE PARK!" I squealed like a five year old.

I quickly got out of the car and ran to the swings. Wow, I'm such a child.

"Kaylee!" screamed Ashton.

"Over here!" Jordyn yelled.

I got up and walked over toward them. They were near the giant tree. I continued to them and when I got there a boy...that boy I love was standing there to. A smile plastered on his face as he watched me turn the corner.

"Please forgive me? I honestly don't know why I was jealous of your cousin. Anger got the best of me when I said what I said. I truthfully didn't mean it. I love you to much to let you drift away that easily. And even if I don't get you back tonight. I promised myself, and you, that I will. So please, take me back?" he questioned.

"Of course Matt." I smiled running up to hug him.

"Thank you so much."