Aaron Imagine for Camila *Winner*

A/N: This is really cliche...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 Years Ago

11 years old...

"Hey Aaron. Do you know what its like to kiss someone?" I asked.

"No. But I want to." Aaron said.

"What if we kiss. That way we don't have to worry about it later?" I asked.

"Okay." he leaned in quickly for the kiss. Ew, it felt weird! I pulled away and wiped my lips. But it kinda felt good.

"That felt weird!" Aaron laughed.

"Yes, it did." I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 Years After

17 years old...

''Aaron where are we going?'' I laughed.

''You'll see soon!" he replied and kept hold of your arm tugging you along. I just went along with it because I know he won't tell me. "Are we there yet?"

"Yes, we are." he sighed. He got out of the car and started walking down a dirt road. I ran to catch up, and walked beside him. Our hands brushed against each other a few times. Nothing to serious. As cliche as it sounds, we hold hands a lot anyway. Just like we have since we were little. Always teased, but if you truly love someone like the way you love Aaron, it doesn't matter. And yes, I just said I loved Aaron. Still do. I think he likes me back to. I'm not getting my hopes up, but, I won't stop believing he does. "We're finally here." I look at my surroundings and stare speechless. We walked all the way up to this ledge that overlooked the beach. It's far enough away that you can't here the screams of the kids, and it's not sandy. It's beautiful.

"Aaron this place is just....wow." I exclaimed.

"Kinda like you." he said.

"What?" I questioned.

"You heard me Camila. I brought you here because I wanted to tell you how I feel about you. I like you...No scratch that. I love you. Your my world, and I really don't know how describe the feeling I get when I'm with you, but I love it. You just complete me. I don't know how you feel, but I know for sure I love you, and I couldn't keep my feelings inside anymore. I love you to the moon and back. Even further than that. I just needed you to hear that." Aaron sighed, looking out at the beach.

"Oh Aaron." I ran over and hugged him. I whispered in his ear, ''I love you too." He pulled away and looked at me for a few seconds before kissing me. ''Just like the one we had six years ago.'' I whispered against his lips.