Hayes Grier Imagine

You have been best friends with Hayes since you were 3. You were currently at the park playing football with him, and Nash. You three were the best of friends. You've had a crush on him for while but you never are going to tell him. All three of you are big on sports so when y'all have free time you go too the park and play some.

"Y/N! Catch!" Nash yelled before Hayes tackled him.

"Got it!" I yelled.

Just after I caught it Hayes decides to tackle me.

"You know you aren't supposed to push, hit, or anything of that nature to a girl right?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Your more of a guy than you are a girl anyway!" Hayes says.

"Okay, I'll take that as a compliment then."

"I really need to tell you something." Hayes says as his smile drops.

"Is there something wrong? Did I do something?" I asked worried.

"Yes, you did do something." He said smirking.

"What the hell did I do?" I said laughing.

"You st-" Hayes was cut off.

"Come on love birds, Cam, Taylor, and the Jacks' are here to play." Nash screamed.

"Coming! get off me now you pee pee head!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Hayes's P.O.V.

"HAYES! COME HERE!" Taylor screamed.

I jogged over to where he was standing.

"You like Y/N don't you?" he smirked.

"Maybe..." I mumbled.

"You do! Go tell her your feelings!" he whisper yelled.

"Remember how when you guys got here I was laying on top of her?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Well just as Nash yelled I was about too..." I said looking down.

"Sorry man. Just walk ahead of the rest of the group on the way home, and tell her then. I think she likes you back." Taylor said.

Your P.O.V.

"Hey Y/N, could I talk to you?" Nash asked.

"Yeah. About anything." I said confused.

"Do you like Hayes?"

"Of course I do, we've been best friends for 10 years!" I said looking down blushing.

"I know that you know what I really meant, and I can tell you do. I think he likes you back though. What were you guys doing on the ground after he tackled you?" Nash asked.

"After he tackled me I told him he wasn't supposed to hit, push, or tackle a girl. Then he said that I was more of a guy then a girl. I said that I would take that as a compliment. Then he said he needed to talk to me about something. He was about to tell me, but then you told us love birds that the other guys were here." I said laughing.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Nash and I made a plan to talk to Y/N and Hayes to see if they liked each other. I think they do, they just won't admit it to each other.

"OOOOHHH TAY TAY! I think we have a match." Nash said in a singing voice.

"What did Y/N say?"

"She basicly said that we ruined it for them because Hayes was about to tell her something." he said laughing.

"Well Hayes says he was about to tell her he liked her. I told him to walk ahead of the rest of us and tell her then." I said.

Hayes's POV

"Hayes? Can I have a piggy back ride? Pleeeeeeease?" Y/N begged.

"Fine, but it's only cause I love you!" I laughed.

"Mhm...I know. Who doesn't?" she said and I laughed more.

                                             ~On the walk home~

"Hey Y/N! Remember when I tackled you and I said that I had to tell you something?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that since you told me I did something."

"It's not something back! Promise!" I laughed.

I started to walk a little fast and when I thought we were far enough ahead of the group, I told her to jump on my back. After she had her arms around my neck, she rested her head on my shoulder. Part of her head was on my shoulder the other part was against my head.

"Alright. I'm not sure how to say this." I mumbled.

"Just blurt it out." she whispered.

"I really like you. More than friends. I think your gorgeous. I love when we just lay in my yard for what seems like hours, and just talk. I love when you play with my hair, I love when you just grab my hand and squeeze it. I-I love you." I said quickly.

Y/N POV

Zayum he can talk fast.

"I love you too." I said.

"So...will...you...um...be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I will." I said getting off his back.

He grabbed my hand and entwined our finger together.

"AWEEEEEEE" all the boys screamed.