Matthew Imagine for @DrunkonDaisy

"So, I'm Mr. Espinosa. Your substitute teacher for a week. As you all know Mr. Dawson (Shane ;p) is out on vacation." Mr. Espin-whats-his-face said.

He may be hot, but he isn't as cool as he thinks he is. I had him last year for a DAY and I hated this guy. I swear he's as straight as a circle. He's a prick.

"Elizabeth (Y/L/N)" he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh..here." I mumble.

"Alright class, so I have a sheet with everything you should do today, and all it says for 8th period is do your homework from other classes and stay quiet. No phones, or anything. Just shut up and work." he says sitting down and putting his feet on the desk.

There is an empty seat in front of me, so I put my feet on it.

"Elizabeth get your feet off the desk in front of you." Mr. Espinosa says.

"No. You can't tell me where and where I can't put my feet."

"Actually, I can," he smirked. "I'm the teacher."

"I won't." I smiled back rudely.

"When the bell rings you stay here..you've been a bad girl." He says with no emotion. None at all.

"Whatever." I sigh.

The bell rings..but of course I have to stay with him. I despise him.

"What the hell do you want?" I said angrily.

"I want..you." Mr. Espinosa smirked. But this smirk wasn't the one from before. This was a dirty, lustful smirk.

"Uh..Mr. Espinosa."

"Call me Matthew." he laughed.

"Well..Matthew..I would prefer to go to my next class." I replied.

"Oh, no you can't. See, I'm your teacher and you do as I say. So you will stay here with me, and you will fuck me. Because I know what your grade is in here and I know you aren't proud of having a D average in here. After all, I am what your going to be seeing in this classroom for a week." he laughed evilly this time.

I was shocked that a teacher would do this. I mean, he's hot and young, but he's still my teacher. I couldn't imagine doing this with a teacher. It's wrong. I'll get expelled (Cameron ;p) and he'll loose his teaching license and all hell would break loose. I don't want that.

"Fine." I agreed.

Now why did I agree? Because I needed good grades..and he's hot.

"Good girl." he smiled. "Now strip."

I took off my clothes as he watched lustfully. So hey, why not tease him. He never said I couldn't. So I slowly took my clothes off, when I finally got down to my bra and underwear I pulled the side of my panties (btw I hate that word) down a little. He eyed me carefully, watching every move I made. I slid my bra strap down my shoulder. Not too much, as he was hoping I would take it off completely. He was starting to get antsy. Finally, he came over and just started a full on make-out session. Not that I minded.

"Why did you do that?" he mumbled against my lips, "don't be such a tease."

"Well Mr. Espinosa." I chuckled, "you take control then."

So he continued to kiss me. He unhooked my bra with one hand and took it off my shoulders. Cupping my breast, he began to massage my nipple. I let go of his shirt and grabbed the button of his pants. I undo it and I can feel his bulge through his boxers. I yank down his boxers and start pumping (is that the word?! :') his cock.

"God babe." He moaned.

I'm gonna admit..that turned me on. A lot. I was thrown on a desk and my legs were rested on his shoulders. "You ready?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah, go for it." I winked.

He pushed his dick inside my entrance and I put my head back and squeezed my eyes shut due to the pleasure this was bringing my body.

"You like that?" he moaned.

"Faster." That's all I replied with.

We both finally reached our climax and let go at the same time. Our warm liquids gushing out at each other.

"So," Mr. Espinosa said putting his shirt on, "I expect to see you in my class room after school hours." He winked, and chuckled.

"Yes sir." I laughed.

"Oh, Elizabeth, before you go. Call me Matthew."