Matthew Espinosa Imagine

_________________________

                                                   ~In the past~

You and Matthew have been friends since about 4 years ago. JC introduce you to each other when he took you to Magcon. You were currently sitting on the couch not doing anything. You suddenly got the idea to bake something.

"Matt wanna go bake something?" I ask.

"What do you wanna make?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"You choose. I'm not sure, what's your favorite dessert?" I asked him raising an eyebrow mimicking him.

"Haha your so funny." he fake laughed.

"So what is your favorite dessert?" I laughed.

"I honestly don't really know. Maybe marshmallow covered brownies?" he said.

"Man your killing me!" I screamed.

"Well are we going to make them or not?" he laughed.

"Your lucky that I bought brownie mix the other day. I'm not sure if I have any marshmallow though." I said as I started to get up.

After I got up Matt decided to get up and help me look for marshmallow.

"I FOUND THEM!" Matt yelled.

After Matt found the marshmallows we started to bake with them.

"Matt! We need to have two eggs, 2/3 of as cup of flour, and instead of me just reading t these I'll go into the kitchen so you can look to." I laughed.

"Alright, we have everything. So let's get started?" he asked.

"Alright let's do this thing!" I yelled.

"Okay, so we need a few bowls. Then we need to add some eggs, and flour, and some water, and the brownie mix." Matt said, looking at the back of the box.

"Okay, you put the ingredients in the bowl, I'll go find the whisky thing." I laughed.

"The whisky thing is called a mixer." he laughed.

Once I found a the mixer, I brought the bowl to an outlet in the kitchen and plugged the mixer in. Matt decided to just stand there and watch. I was mixing the ingredients and I accidentally flung flour in Matt's face.

"Oh shit." I mumbled.

"Hey! What did I to you?" he yelled.

"I didn't mean it." I laughed, "don't you look cute!" I added.

Then he took the flour bag and threw some flour toward my hair.

"Matt! I said it was an accident!" I yelled grabbing some brownie mix and rubbing it in his hair.

"You know I don't like people touching my hair!" he laughed.

"I play with your hair all the time!" I laughed harder.

"I know. I never said I liked it, did I?" he tried acting serious.

"I know you like it. You even said so. I could tell you did on the couch when I got scared." I laughed.

"So you know I like it then?" he blushed.

"Awe, is wittle Matty blushing?" I asked.

"No...um...maybe...yes..." he mumbled getting quieter and quieter.

"You look so cute!" I laughed and winked.

He didn't know I actually meant it though. I've had a crush on Matt since JC introduced us. It was after we started to hang out more. I wish he knew. Most of all, I wish he had the same feeling's. If I told him and he didn't feel the same way, that could ruin the strong bond we have.

Matt's POV

"You look so cute!" she laughed and winked.

If only she meant it. I really like her. More than anything. But I just don't have enough nerve to tell her. But if I did, and she doesn't have the same feelings, it could ruin our friend ship. I will tell her someday, but I just can't yet.

~In the present~

"GUYS! GUESS WHAT!?" Y/N screamed.

"What's going on?" Nash laughed.

"I'm engaged to Taylor." she said calming down.

That's when my whole world came crashing down.