Matthew Espinosa Imagine for Kelcee

This is a Matt imagine for Kelcee. Thanks again Kelcee!

-_________________________-

Kelcee's POV

"Matt? Are we there yet? I'm your best friend! Tell me!" I begged.

"You'll see soon." he laughed.

"But I don't like surprises! You know that!" I yelled, punching him in the arm.

"Yeah, but it's funny watching you get angry." he laughed, and I could tell that he was smirking.

"You're so mean!" I laughed.

~5 minutes later~

"We're here!" he screamed.

"Finally! Can I take the blindfold off now?" I asked.

"Yeah. Considering we walked." he said.

I took off the blindfold and was stunned by what Matt did. We arrived at a secret place we found about 5 years back. It's in the woods, and there are train track in random places. We've spent so much time in this secret place. We haven't told anyone. He decorated the trees with old pictures and decorations we've made together. It was absolutely beautiful! There is one tree that is my all time favorite though. We found an old tree house in it. Matt said that we would fix it up and use it. A little while after we fixed it, there was a bad storm. It ruined everything.

"So who's the lucky girl Matt?" I laughed.

"There isn't one. I made a promise that I wouldn't show anyone this place." he smiled.

"So you fixed the tree house for me? Man, your seriously the best!" I hugged him.

"I just thought we needed a best friends day!" he screamed.

"Matt, your the bestest friend ever!" I yelled.

"Okay now lets get into the tree house. Your parents already know your with me tonight. I told them secretly." he smirked.

"We're staying in the treehouse tonight? I haven't done that in so frickin long!" I laughed.

"Same, so shall we eat dinner and watch the sun set?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.

"We shall."

Matt's POV

"We shall."

I'm gonna do it tonight. I won't chicken out this time. I got up and helped Kelcee up the tree house ladder. In there I have a picnic basket with all her favorite foods.

"I have all your favorite foods in the picnic basket." I said too her.

"Yeah! PICKLES!" she screamed making me laugh.

(A/N: I'm sorry if you don't like pickles.)

After we ate it was time too watch the sunset.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" she asked smiling.

"Just like you." I mumbled.

"How?" she asks.

"Because you are. I love the way you smile. I love your eyes. There so big and brown. There is always a twinkle in them, even when your upset. Your hair is really soft." he laughed at the last part.

"Thanks Matt." Kelcee said smiling.

"Anything for you Kelcee." I smiled hugging her.

"Again, your the best." she laughed.

"You know. I've been meaning to tell you that you stole something of mine." I said.

"No I didn't!" she said.

"Yeah. You did."

"What did I steal them?" she said sarcasticly.

"My heart. And I was wondering...would you like too keep it? Or are you gonna give it back." I smiled.

"I'm gonna keep it right now. Just promise me, if it doesn't work out, we will still be friends?" she blushed.

"Forever and always Kelcee. I love you."

________________________________________

Hope you like it Kelcee! Kinda cheesy...I know...