Taylor Caniff Imagine for Alaysha

for @_AlayshaAnn_

"The boys are coming over tonight so they can meet you." Taylor said sitting up.

"Taylor you know they won't like me!" I replied nervously.

"Alaysha, they will like you. Believe me! If they like me they will like you to. I promise!" Taylor reassured.

"It's your fault for giving me confidence if they don't." I carried on.

"I promise...a promise is a promise." he said hugging me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock on the door startled me from my sleep.

"The boys are here, I'll get the door." Taylor walked over to the door.

I took this time to run up the stairs and change into something else so I don't look like a frickin' hobo. Chatting from downstairs was heard as I changed my clothes. I was now wearing a black shirt with rolled up sleeves that says 'Weird is Just a Side Effect of Being Awesome' with some Hollister jeans. I paired that outfit with a maroon beanie and some Vans 'Off the Wall' that are black with gold studs on the side.

"I don't know if I'm ready to meet these boys..." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to just walk down those stairs like I didn't know they were here. Act yourself. That's always the best way to act around people. Take me or leave me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the stairs I heard a bunch of chattering. Not sure if it's about me...or if they are just waiting for me. Here goes nothing.....

As I walked down the stairs I recognised them all.

"Hey guys," I smiled. "I'm Alaysha."

Please don't be as bad as I think it will go.

"Hey Alaysha, I'm Nash."

"Jack." A blond haired boy said.

"Also Jack." Another said.

"I'm Shawn."

"Cameron, but you can call me Cam."

"Carter!"

"Matt's here."

"Aaron."

"I'm Taylor!"

"No fucking dip. And nice to meet you all!"

"Feisty. I like it." winked Matt.

"As always." I heard Taylor mumble.

"Hey, if you don't like it, take it or leave it." I sassed.

"God damn, do you see her ass?" Aaron whispered to Matt.

"My ass is pretty nice isn't it?" I laughed.

Aaron looked up, wide-eyed.

"You uh..."

"Yes, I heard you." I laughed again.

I must admit, these boys are all attractive.

"I'M HUNGRY! WHO WANTS FOOD?!" I screamed.

"I'm good." Taylor said.

"Did I just hear the Taylor Caniff say he didn't want food?" I asked.

"Yes why?" he questioned again.

"Cause your always hungry." I stated shrugging my shoulders.

"You guys want any?"

"No thanks." They all said in union.

"Suit yourself." I mumbled.

After getting my food, I again heard chatting coming from the other room. But this time I heard my name so I stood by the door way to the kitchen and listened.

"Dude she's hot." I think Jack the blond said.

"Well she's mine so leave her alone." Taylor said angrily.

I smiled at the fact that he was so protective.

"It's okay Taylor, I won't lay a hand on her. She's yours." Jack replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the boys left Taylor just kinda moped around.

"Tay, whats wrong?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Nothing." he mumbled.

"Don't 'nothing' me. You've been walking like someone punched you in the stomach. I wanna know whats wrong." I said worried.

"Okay, why do you think somethings wrong? Maybe I did get punched in the stomach." he replied nervously.

"Please?" I begged.

"Fine, it's because the boys think your really hot, and I feel like one of them is going to take you away from me." he looked down into my eyes.

"I promise none of them will. I would have to love one of them to do that to you. And the only one I love is you. I swear on my life." I said sincerely.

"I love you to Alaysha." he said before kissing me.