Taylor Caniff Imagine

I understand that I said Magcon. I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know if I should change the title either. I mean, if they aren't called Magcon anymore....I just don't know. Could you girls/ guys help me please. What should I call it? I also used "My brother" a lot, because if I say Jack J and Jack G it doesn't seem as if your his sister/ brother. For all of you guys readers...betcha theres like 2. Haha

_____________________________

I'm going to Magcon with my brother Jack Johnson. I knew that there was one other girl going but I don't really know her yet. I know her name is Mahogany.

"Jack are we almost there?" I whined.

"Yeah. Remember one thing. No whining." he laughed.

"Whatever. How go you guys stand these plane rides? I think its boring!" I pouted.

"Most of the time we just sleep." Jack G says.

"Huh...fine. Goodnight!" I replied resting my head on my brothers shoulder.

~TWO HOURS LATER~

"Hey...(Y/N) you have to get up sis." I heard Jack.

"Carry meeeeeeeeeee." I mumbled.

"Fine." he say picking me up.

He walked off the plane and we heard lots of 'awes'. Screams were heard all around like 'Jack is such a good brother!' and 'Awe how sweet of him!''

"(Y/N/N) I'm going to set you down now." he whispered kissing your forehead.

Some of the fan wanted pictures with you, and with Jack and Jack.

"Oh my gosh! Can I get an autograph?'' yelled some girl.

''Yeah!'' I yelled back over the screams.

She was gorgeous. Long blonde hair with bright green eyes. Her name is Riley.

''Thanks so much (Y/N)! I love you.'' she grinned.

''Your welcome gorgeous!'' I smiled back at her.

I found Jack G trying to find his way out. I grabbed his arm so I wouldn't get lost and followed him into the airport. We found my brother with a bunch of other guys. I let go of Jacks arm and ran over to my brother. He put his arm around me and pulled me in for a side hug.

''Hi guys! It seems likes its been forever since I've last seen you all!'' I smiled.

''I know! You've grown just a bit.'' Carter laughed hugging me.

''Whats up girl?'' grinned Nash.

''Hey!'' Aaron chuckled.

''Hiya!'' said Shawn.

''Hey princess!'' Taylor smirked.

No we aren't together. Taylor has been my best friend for a while. He's always called me that. Jack doesn't have a problem with it, he never has. Sometimes he thinks a bit to much about it though. He gets worked up when I walk with some of the other boys because he thinks something is going on. He's just protective though. I'm the same to. I make sure the girls he's with aren't plastics and/or bitches to me.

"Hi Tay!" I smiled giving him a bear hug.

"Where's Matt?" I asked curiously.

"He's coming on a later flight. He'll be here in abo-''

''MATTHEW ESPINOSA IS HERE BIATCHES!" I'm guessing Matt screamed.

"Hey Matt!" the boys yelled.

"Hey guys!" he laughed.