Shawn Mendes Imagine

"I'd like to call my girlfriend (Y/N) to the stage." Shawn said looking my way.

The fans went crazy as I walked onto the stage. I couldn't help but blush from all the people cheering for not only him, but me to.

"We love you (Y/N)!"

"Your gorgeous!"

And lot's of other things were screamed among the crowd. I went and stood next to Shawn waiting for him to say something. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see something pop up on the screen. I turn my head and watched the video play. It was a slideshow of Shawn and I. From when we first met, to just last night in the hotel room. I stood there, in shock. Faint singing was heard in the background.

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush

But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I turned back around and looked at Shawn. He looked back and stopped singing. He pulled a blue velvet box out of his pocket. Shawn got down on one knee, opening the box reveling a beautiful diamond ring.

''(Y/N), I've known you for about 10 years. We started dating three and a half years ago. We've had our ups and downs, but we got over that because our relationship is so strong. I love you to much to ever think about letting you go. So will you give me the honor, of making you, the new Mrs. Shawn Mendes?'' he grinned.

''Of course Shawn. I love you.'' I replied giving him the biggest hug.