Taylor Caniff Imagine for Alex

Alright. Here you go Alex. Your the first one who has said really dirty imagine. BTW- could you message me and tell me how you did your hair? Cause I wanted hair that color but I'm not sure what to use.

NOTE TO ALL:

If you don't like dirty, agressive content, this is not the story for you. Don't send hate just because it's not what you wanted. Thanks! (: Enjoy the story!! :)

________________________________________

"So what do you guys want to do after dinner?" I asked.

"Let's play something." Taylor said.

"Like what?" Nash said with mouthful of chicken.

"How about, never have I ever?" Matt suggested.

"I'm cool with that, is everyone else?" I said.

"Alright, wanna go to the tree house?" Cameron replied.

"Yeah, why not! HURRY UP AND EAT!" I screamed getting up and dancing around.

"Calm down Alex...jesus." Carter laughed.

(For those of you who don't know how to play Never Have I Ever, it's when someone says Never have I ever and says something that they think someone who is playing hasn't done. If you have done it, you take a drink of whatever your using.)

___________________

In the tree house

___________________

"Who's gonna go first?" Shawn asked.

"I will!" Aaron yelled.

"Alright bud. Calm your tits." I laughed.

"Never have I ever.........broke anything in my body." he said.

Because we were all only teens, we were using red bull instead of alcohol. Taylor, Nash, Hayes, Matt, and Cameron took a drink.

"I'll go next! Never have I ever fallen off my bike." Matt said laughing his ass off.

He witnessed me falling off my bike and scraping my elbow really bad.

"Your a little ass hole. I hope you know that." I said before taking a swig of my drink.

"Never have I ever kissed someone." Brent said taking a drink of his Red Bull.

Everyone took a drink.

"Okay...well...I'll go then. Never have I ever screwed a unitato." I laughed.

"What the hell is a unitato?" Matt asked.

"It's a unicorn and a potato that we mixed in my soul and came out my butt." I said with a straight face the whole time.

"Alright then. Let's continue the game, cause I'm getting freaked out." he laughed.

"I'll go next. Never have I ever had alcohol behind my parents back." Hayes said.

"Who hasn't is the real question." Brent smirked.

After we finished our drinks, we decided to play Truth or Dare.

"I'mma go next. Cam, truth or dare?" Nash asked.

"Truth."

"Who's the best looking in the group?" Nash said.

"That's a stupid question though. There is one girl with us and I'm straight." Cam laughed.

"Whatever. I'll change the question then. Have you ever mooned anyone in this group?" Nash chuckled.

"Yeah...maybe...no?" Cam stuttered.

"So you have." Nash said as all of us laughed.

Cameron and Matt just sat there, both turning as red as a cherry.

"I'm gonna say that you mooned Matt judging by his reaction." Aaron said trying to calm himself down.

"Alright my turn. This is a truth for everyone. Are any of you virgins?" Cam giggled.

"Not me." the Jacks said.

"Nope." Sam said.

"Nosiree." Nash said.

"M-m." Taylor mumbled.

"Never again." Aaron and Shawn replied.

"What about you Alex?" Cam asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uh...maybe?" I mumbled.

Damn it Alex! You just answer it with a question.

"VIRGIN ALERT!" Nash screamed.

"Sorry?" I laughed.

"Hey Alex, come here real quick." Taylor said.

I got up and followed him up the stairs.

"Would you like me to change that?" he smirked seductively.