six | forget me not

A/N: GUYS IM DECEASED!!! FRICK FRACK I DIED TWICE THIS WEEK BECAUSE OF THE DNA TEASERS FRICK EVERYONE IN BANGTAN ARE MY BIAS WRECKERS UGHHH MAH GAD LIKE WHAT IS A BIAS WITH BTS! OMG I MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE FOREALSZ THIS MONDAY 

✽✽✽

Jungkook

Suddenly a person burst into my room loudly banging the door on the wall. From the sound of it, it was a hard blow. Having only started napping a few moments ago, it caused me to wake up immediately.

Too lazy to check who came into my room, I pulled my sheets closer and kept my eyes closed.

Followed by loud footsteps, I heard Jimin talk to himself while nearing my bed. "Army-ah... Our Jungkookie appears to be sleeping." He then positions himself beside me.

After a long strange pause, Jimin started tickling me. Being very sensitive, I straightaway jolted upright and tackled him. He kept laughing during our wrestling fight while holding out his phone.

Curious by his strange behavior, I peeked at what was on his screen. Seeing the familiar symbol, I realized he was currently holding a vlive for our fans.

"Aish! This hyung I swear." Jimin freed himself from my grasps.

"Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed. "Glad for you to join us!" He flipped the phone's camera and started filming me.

I scratched my eyes and tried to rid of my sleepiness. Fully awake, I smiled and greeted the fans through the screen. From there on, Jimin and I continued our usual vlive session shenanigans. Interacting with our fans and occasionally sang Fire at the Armys' request.

"Kookie oppa!! your bracelet is so pretty! Where did you get it???? BTW LOVE BTS FOREVER #JiKook!!" A fan commented.

Taken aback by the sudden mention of a bracelet, my gaze instantaneously went to my wrist. 

There it was, the silver chain Lisa and I won from the amusement park. I remember randomly finding the bracelet at the corner of my drawer this morning. Having it hidden for all these months, I decided to wear it today for some reason.

Lisa...

I had hoped by this time she would be just a fading memory, but alas... Here I was remembering her wispy bangs just falling right above her expressive doe eyes. Recalling her sweet smile, contagious laugh as if experiencing it just for the first time yesterday.

When I laid out my feelings on her the last time we saw each other, every word was dripping in honesty. I guess being in a desperate situation causes someone to willingly open their heart out like that. Despite the risk, she didn't feel the same way.

I kept convincing myself to hate her instead, in hopes to lessen the way my heart would race every time something reminds me of her—but using right now as an example, clearly, it's not working out well.

She must've forgotten about me already. Carrying on with her life just dismissing me as a passing stranger she just met. Because in reality, we really were just strangers, we never knew each other past our exteriors. For crying out loud! I had a fake name and always wore a mask when I'm with her.

Then why can't you move on from her, Jungkook?

Spacing out for quite some time, Jimin nudged me bringing me back to reality. "Oh sorry about that!" Embarrassed, I scratched my neck out of habit. "I won it at a carnival game about a year ago." Jimin looked at me questionably because of hearing the information for the first time as well.