notes | hello again

✽✽✽

Author's Note

Hi guys :) 

LMAO since Blackpink is going to have a comeback might as well have my own too! Amiright??

I know its been two years since I was last on here, so I feel a little weird writing this out when I used to makes chapters for you guys weekly. Regarding LAFS whose last update was 2018, that ending was legit the biggest cliffhanger in history!! I just want to say IM SO SORRY! I really tried to update much earlier but outside forces has caused me not to. Because of that I feel compelled to write some type of explanation for my absence and more.

I started writing this story before I got accepted into nursing school and I tried to continue updating throughout my schooling years but that didn't happen cos it got too stressful and I just felt like I kept producing really bad writing at the time :( I know ya'll don't want excuses but that's what happened :/ I don't think my mental health was at the right place a few years back so it was really hard to juggle school and my writing. But at least I turned out okay! I'm in my 4th year of nursing AKA graduating! that means I'm months away from the real world!!

What changed from the last few weeks was I decided to log back into my account after soooooo long, and wow... I'm so overwhelmed by the love and support it has garnered in my absence! Like some of ya'll weren't even asking for an update but just checking on my general well-being. (lowkey teared up reading ur guy's messages). I'm still in the process of reading all the comments but I just want to give the hugest THANK YOU AND LOVE TO EVERYONE WHO HAS APPRECIATED THIS STORY, I swear my barely 19 yr old self back then would have not realized it would get this much love when I started this.

To my new and old readers who hasn't given up and left (love u guys), I decided to finish this story! With covid-19 and all, I think this is the best time to do so! 

Don't worry by the time you see this author's note, I would have already finished and published the rest of the chapters :D It's the least I could do for y'all <3 (btw I'm a little rusty and my writing styles probably changed a lot so beware HAHHA)

PS: I noticed usually authors reveal what they look at some point, but I'm a little shy HAHAH so the attached image is my silhouette :) I think that's good enough.