twenty one | inn n' out

A/N: Sigh... i barely have time to write and have enough wifi to read updates!! LEGIT I JUST WANT TO READ STORIES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Anyways, this story was recently nominated for Blacktan Awards 2017!! I just want to thank the person who nominated LAFS and everyone who supported this story! It really means the world to me. I've always been the type to overthink and feel discouraged when trying out new things since I always have this little voice in my head saying I'm not good enough!

But thank you guys for giving me confidence and love! LOL i'm acting as if I already won something (which I'm not expecting to happen at all!) BUT LEGIT merely being part of the awards is already an honor itself!

Anyways, here's a recap bc I haven't updated for a long ass time: We're at Japan where Lisa is arriving at her hotel room only to find Jungkook at her door. After the misunderstanding caused by the Singapore incident, what will happen once the two meet again?

✽✽✽

Lisa

"Why are you here?" I replied through slightly gritted teeth. Ignoring my question, he tried to hug me, but because of my swift movements, I avoided his attempt entirely.

"Because of you... What other reason would there be?" He replied after getting the hint of my obvious distaste. Hearing Jungkook's answer, my heartbeat instantly quickened.

On a normal circumstance, I would've acted like a silly lovestruck school girl in front of him, but with my untimely phone call with Yeri and Jungkook's other ships still fresh in mind, I acted indifferently.

Not in the right mood to face him, I tried to walk past Jungkook only for him to block my way.

"Would you please move? You're blocking the door." To my surprise, he stood glued to his spot unfazed.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

THE NERVE OF THIS GUY! AS IF HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG!

Astounded by his obliviousness, I looked at him with disbelief. If looks could kill, he was probably a pile of ashes at that point. Way more irritated than I was before, I sneaked behind and searched for my room's doorknob.

"Where do you think you're going?" He uttered before his outstretched hand caught my smaller frame in one swift movement. Ugh. Curse his biceps!

Not one to back down easily, I tried to wriggle out of his hold. Unfortunately, his hands were quick to pull me back every time I made progress. "Let me go!"

"You left me with no choice." Jungkook then suddenly picked my body and flopped me on his shoulder like a heavy sack of rice. Holding my calves firmly in place while I trashed behind him, he started walking away from my room.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" Ignoring my pleas, he nonchalantly marched down the hallway. Acting as if what he was doing wasn't out of the norm at all, he even greeted all the curious stares that passed by.

Putting up a fight against Jungkook the whole journey down to whatever he was taking me, I finally gave up and weakly hung on his shoulder. Noticing the change of surroundings, I saw the outside of the hotel's building in perfect upside-down vision. "Ya! Where are you taking me!"

"To a place where we can talk," He replied after abruptly stopping in his tracks. The sound of car keys dangling followed right after.

OMG! Is he going to stuff me in the trunk!

All of a sudden, he placed his hands on my waist and lifted me off his shoulders. Expecting the worst, I was surprised to be situated inside the passenger's seat. Before I could register what was happening, he already shut the door close—successfully trapping me inside.