eight | impressions

Jungkook

"Hyung, stop playing around let's go!" I said almost whimpering. I was pulling away from his grip trying to head towards the exit but to my surprise, Taehyung overpowered my attempts.

Since when did this guy get stronger than me?

Trying to think of ways to get out of the situation, I realized I was left with no choice but to go with my last resort. "Tae, if we leave right now, I will be your personal slave for a month."

Right when I said my proposal, Taehyung instantly stopped in his tracks. Because of his sudden change, I felt very hopeful.

He turned around, and instead of accepting my offer, he let out the biggest snort. "Do you really think I'd fall for that?" He said after recovering from his laugh. "You'd probably tackle me the moment I try to boss you around." Almost immediately, he continued to drag me along.

"YA! I'M SERIOUS!" Gathering all my energy, I tried to shake his grip off. Because of my sudden pull, we bumped into a few exiting audience members.

"Wait... Doesn't those two look like V and Jungkook?" We heard a passerby say. Taehyung and instantaneously locked eyes and shared an alarmed look. Because of our little tug-of-war stunt, we garnered a few unwanted attention.

Realizing I should just give up and comply before we get caught, we quickly fled the scene.

---

"YOU TWO! STOP" I stood frozen at my stop and merely listened to the heavy footsteps nearing. Once the scary voice arrived, I discovered that it belonged the most intimidating stocky security guard. 

Cold sweat immediately dripped down my forehead as I took in his appearance. Despite the man's shorter stance, his huge physique intimidated the hell out of me.

"Audience members aren't allowed backstage," He said in a hard tone.

Wait... Backstage?!

Taehyung then looked at me with mischievous eyes after being caught in the act, and I was dead sure his annoying boxed-grin was present underneath his mask. Aish... I shouldn't be surprised that he would pull something like this.

Ever since he found out about my scandalous rendezvous—his words not mine—he wouldn't stop bugging me about her. Knowing how stubborn he is, my refusal to talk about Lisa was probably what led to Taehyung to do this.

Suddenly Taehyung pulled down his mask revealing his face. Shocked by what he has done, I quickly turned to his side. Noticing my face still covered, he elbowed me indicating for me to do the same.

Expecting to hear the security guard yell once again, to my surprise, he smiled widely. Taehyung and I exchanged looks because of the creepy sight before us. The guard's terrifying exterior melted away after realizing our identities. 

"OMO! BANGTAN SONYEONDAN! I LOVE YOU GUYS!" The burly man fanboyed. He immediately pulled out his phone from his back pocket and took a selca with us. Weirded out by the security guard's drastic change in demeanor, I smiled awkwardly.

"PLEASE DO COME IN!" He guided—more like, roughly pushed us inside. Before the door closed, the security guard sent us a finger heart through the slimming door crack, formed by his huge calloused hand.

"I can die now... I've witnessed a grown ass man squeal." Taehyung absentmindedly said.

Right when we entered, the cheering staff came into view. I searched through the crowd and immediately, my eyes landed on the blonde foreign girl. Feeling cold feet at the sudden sight of her, I quickly turned around. "Let's go back now."