one | missed stop(s)

Jungkook

"Juuunggkookiee! Mianhae, hehe." I rolled my eyes as I listened to Jimin's poor attempt to apologize over the phone. "You can just call a taxi!"

"Whatever. Just wait until I get home." I said darkly, I heard a loud gulp on the other line before I ended the call.

Aish! This wasn't the first time they decided to leave me. Being the maknae, you get a fair share of pranks coming your way. I just figured since it's been a long time since we ate out, they wouldn't try anything. Especially on our week-off

"Omo! Your friends seem to have forgotten about you!" The kind ahjumma who closed her restaurant just for us, said as she was startled to see me walking out of the washroom. She stopped cleaning up the tables and now sported a displeased expression.

"Oh no, it's okay ahjumma! My hyungs just love playing tricks on me, it's nothing serious." Replacing my previous irritation with a laugh.

My hyungs may get on nerves sometimes, but I love them. Also, just in case we come back here, I wouldn't an angry ahjumma to chase us out.

Pleased with my explanation, she continued to clean the tables. Taking that as a sign to leave, I bowed towards her and went outside the restaurant.

I put on my mask and the rest of my disguise as I walked towards a sitting area.

I pulled out my wallet only to be gifted by another annoyance. I can only afford about two blocks on a taxi! I scrunched my hair in frustration. "Ugh... I guess I'm bussing today."

I really don't want to risk being discovered and deal with crazed fans.

My hyungs are totally dead.

✽✽✽

Lisa

Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead as I tried to hit every dance step with utmost sharpness. If it weren't for the intimidating figure watching our reflection from the back, I wouldn't try this much during practice.

Finally hearing the familiar beat signaling the song's nearing end, relief was starting wash over me until we were suddenly interrupted.

"Stop! Some of you are off tempo!" Mr. Lee exclaimed and motions his hand to stop the music.

He then starts to clap tempo harshly while nearing Jisoo and me.

"Tsk. No wonder your guy's debut keeps being delayed." Mr. Lee piped in as he looked at Jisoo then to the rest of the occupants of the room.

Noticing Mr. Lee's obvious scrutiny towards Jisoo, I looked at her with concern. Her dejected features would've been easily missed if she didn't change her face to wear a blank stare.

She turned to look my way. Hwaiting! I mouthed as I caught her attention. I subtly clenched my fist to show my encouragement. To my relief, she reverted back to her smiley self.

After what seems like forever, Mr. Lee started the music once again, thankfully this time with no interruptions at all.

---

"Ugh. That ahjusshi was so rude today! Especially towards Jisoo!" Jennie complained as rest of the trainees left the practice room leaving Jisoo, Jennie, Chae and I.

"Aww, Jennie my wifeu! It's okay I know he's just jealous because I'm prettier than him." Jisoo said while hugging Jennie who was still annoyed of Mr. Lee.

While watching the two in amusement Chaeyoung, who also gets called by Rosé turns to me, "You were great today Lisa! You're definitely going to debut soon, unlike me."