seven | stage presence

A/N: HERE'S ANOTHER CAPSLOCKED NOTE BC DNA SLAYED MY LIFE! legit stayed up till 4 am so I could watch the moment it dropped lol

AND ALSO OMG U GUYS ARE AMAZING LIKE TF IT WAS ONLY LIKE 2 CHAPTERS AGO I REACHED 1K! NOW 2K READS AND THE VOTES! Y'ALL DESERVE THE WORLD!

✽✽✽

Jungkook

"You make me begin..." I listened to the playback of the chorus I just sang through my headphones. Not satisfied with the result, I signaled the producer at the other side of the glass to stop the track.

With the upcoming release of our Wings album, I've been spending my days here at the recording studio perfecting my song. Just like everything in life, you never really get it right the first try. Growing frustrated of my song, I roughly removed my headphones.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, Jungkook," Namjoon said through the speaker from the control room, noticing my discontent. "It'll come together eventually."

Feeling a little better because of Namjoon hyung's words, I decided to try once again. When I was about to give a thumbs up to the record producer, Taehyung arrives unexpectedly at the studio. He briefly looked then proceeded to talk to Namjoon.

Being in the isolation room, I could only guess what they were talking about. Suddenly Namjoon signals me to come outside.

"Uhh... What's happening?" Instead of answering my question, Taehyung tried to grab my arm to leave the recording studio

Suspicious of his actions, I resisted his pull. "C'mon! Bang PD needs to talk to you." He said.

"You could've just told me that in the first place!" With that, I bid my goodbyes to Namjoon hyung and the other sound crew present.

---

"Is Bang PD not at the building right now?" I asked after being told to go inside our manager's car.

"No, he's in there, alright," Taehyung replied in a light tone while currently putting on his seatbelt in the passenger's seat. "In fact, he's probably in his office right now drinking an iced americano."

"What? Did you just make that excuse to pull me out of the studio?" I incredulously replied. At my discovery, I started to reach for the car door. "I have to work on my son—"

"HYUNG! DRIVE!" Tae screamed at our manager before I could open the door. At his command, the car sped away from the building in a matter of seconds.

"Ya! Where are you taking me!" I asked while frantically looking around. "Sejin hyung!" I turned to my manager—whom I only call by his first name in times of desperation.

"Relax kookie! Just treat this like a trip down the memory love lane." He answered quickly followed by his infamous grin. At a loss, I glared at the back of his head with all my might.

✽✽✽

Lisa

"Omo! Your eyes are really big and pretty!" The makeup artist suddenly said after instructing me to look up to coat my bottom lashes.

"Ahh... You're too kind unnie! Thank you." I said blushing at her compliment.

After she finished my makeup. She took one last look at my face to see if I needed any more touch-ups. Satisfied with her work, she smiled broadly. "Hwaiting! I'll be cheering you girls on with the crowd!"

My heart swelled because of her support "Gamsahamnida, unnie!" With that said, I stood up from my chair and switched with Jennie, since it was her turn to get her makeup done.