seventeen | hongda(t)e

A/N: LOL I had to pick the media above just bc the store's name SEXYCOOKIE is literally what I call Jungkook every time he decides to be rude and cute at the same time.

Thank you for all the feedback you guys gave me last update! I'll totally keep all your suggestions in mind the next time Jennie appears!

And as promised, the Liskook fluff continues!

✽✽✽

Jungkook

"Hongdae?" I looked at the grinning blonde in curiosity. "There are hundreds of other places to eat at in Seoul, and yet, you picked this place?"

"What's wrong with Hongdae?" Immediately right after she replied, an intoxicated guy—who looked around my age, bumped into Lisa a little too aggressively. Followed by his friends who were barely walking straight, I grabbed Lisa's waist before she was further be harmed.

"That. Exactly that," I answered her question while burning holes into the back of the tipsy guy who almost knocked Lisa over.

"Don't worry about them... It was an accident." She said trying to soothe my growing annoyance. Returning my attention back to her, I was welcomed by her big warm eyes and sweet smile, which instantly caused my previous irritation to melt away.

Still holding her beaming smile, she clung to my arm while we roamed the brightly lit streets of Hongdae. Like an excited child in a candy store, she pointed at anything that interested her. "I always loved going here with my friends—especially during my trainee days."

Spotting a crowd forming around a street performance, her interest peaked. Stopping to see what the commotion was about, we saw two guys dancing to Fire.

"Woah! They might be better dancers than you guys!" Lisa joked while we watched the duo dance passionately. I playfully scoffed at her and returned my attention back to the street performers.

During the night is when this part of the city truly awakens. Scantily clothed women—and even men bustled their way here to have a good a time.

Although the spot was known for its shopping centers during the day, it's most popular for its nightlife and club culture. Because of that, Hongdae wasn't exactly the best place for a guy to take his girl during their early stages, as it suggested the wrong type of intention according to Namjoon and Yoongi hyung.

Suddenly reminded of my two hyungs lecturing me about the birds and the bees before going on this date, I shook my head to get rid of the awkward memory.

Namjoon showing me his collection of graphic examples and Yoongi describing his "first-hand" experience are definitely worth something to bathe holy water in afterward. I don't even know why they had to give me the "talk" when all I have for Lisa are pure thoughts.

Sure... Tell that to yourself next time you look at her plump lips and perfectly shaped legs that you can't help bu

"Earth to Jungkook!" Lisa screamed while waving her hand in front of my face. Brought back to reality, I realized the street performance was done and Lisa was looking at me curiously. "What were you thinking about to have a weird look on your face?"

"U-uhh..." I cleared my throat, buying time for myself to come up with something to say. "I was just thinking of telling the dancers to audition for BigHit! You know... Because they're really good." Lisa seemed to accept what I said and didn't pry further.

Nice save, Jungkook. That might be your best one yet.

"C'mon, the night is young! We shouldn't waste it by just standing in the middle of the street." Lisa back to being overly excited, she grabbed my hand continued our treck on the sidewalk.