Initiation

*YOUR POV*

I took in the guild hall. It was massive! The main theme colors seemed to be purple and black, which definitely showed in the giant room. I was in awe at the size and beauty of the place that I would call home. I was so distracted, that when Juvia stopped suddenly, I almost ran right into her. She was speaking to someone who was hidden from view by the shadows in the corner. "Master Jose, I have found us a new recruit. She seems eager to join." A voice came from the darkness.

"And what is her power?" Juvia's head turned to face the ground.

"I don't know... I never asked..." A figure stepped into the light and I took in his appearance. He was moderately tall and slightly imposing. He had shoulder length, reddish-brown hair that framed his long, skinny face. His eyes were dark and seemed colorless, but shifty. His skin was a light peach color, which would've been nice if it hadn't seemed so greasy. He had a squared off chin with a dark handlebar mustache almost reaching it. He wore an oversized, dark purple wizard's hat with the Phantom Lord guild mark embroidered on the front in red. He had on a long cloak of the same purple as his hat, but the cloak was edged with light pink. At the collar, the cloak stood up, resembling Dracula and revealing that the underside of the cloak was dark green. Underneath the cloak, I could see a white button up shirt with a red scarf through the collar and a blue cloak pin at the top. I noticed that he was also wearing dark red pants nearly the same color as his hair, paired with black combat boots. So this would be my guild master. I could do a lot better, but I could also do a lot worse. Master Jose stepped very close to Juvia.

"You don't know what her power is?!" He hissed angrily as Juvia flinched away.

"No. I forgot to ask. We're desperate for recruits right now, so I thought-" You saw Master Jose's hand raise as Juvia tried to explain, and all I saw was my father raising his hand to Ashley. I felt that cold fury run through me again and I flung my hand up towards Master Jose.

"STOP!!!" Every member in the guild hall turned towards me, but I didn't even notice. I was focused on the block of ice that was frozen from Master Jose's hand to a nearby pillar, preventing his hand from moving. Juvia spun and stared at me in shock. Master Jose's eyes filled with a cold pride. He spoke slowly and deliberately.

"Where do you want your guild mark?'