Explain

*YOUR POV*

     I sat on my bed, knees to my chest, sobbing. I didn't understand. I thought she truly loved me. I scoffed. I guess I was just blinded by my own love. Again. I cried until I thought my tears would run out, then cried some more. Suddenly, there was a knock on my front door. "Who is it?" I faintly choked out. A familiar voice reached my ears.
     "It's your- Erza. It's Erza." I sighed. Of course it would be the last person I wanted to see.
     "Go away!" I yelled back. Silence.
     "Y/N, we need to talk. Open the door or I will climb in through your bedroom window." I didn't answer, higly doubting she would do that. I heard receding footsteps. I guess I was right. Then, I heard my window creaking open and a disheveled Erza wormed her way in. I immediately turned away from her. "Y/N..." She sat down on my bed. "You don't have to look at me, just listen. I'm going to explain. That kiss was not given with consent. I didn't want her to kiss me." My head shot up, yet I remained facing away from her. "Lucy, Gray, Natsu, and I were all hanging out. Natsu and Gray started fighting, and I was talking to Lucy. She mentioned that they fought so much, they'd probably end up kissing at some point. I told her there was no way they liked each other that way. She said, 'A kiss doesn't have to be out of love. Here, I'll show you.' Then she kissed me. I was too shocked to shove her away, and when you walked in, she'd just pulled me in. I was in shock. But I would never cheat on you. You know this. I love you, Y/N." I wanted to say it back. I truly wanted to. But I didn't.
     "Send Mira, Levy, and Juvia here. I know they saw it happen. Send them straight here and tell them nothing else."
     "As you wish." I heard Erza leave, so I checked around to make sure before curling back up and breaking down all over again.