Juvia

*YOUR POV*

     Juvia wasted no time in getting to my house. She burst in five minutes after Levy's departure, as a ball of water, which explained how she got here so quickly. She rushed over to me. "Y/N! My dearest friend! Tell me who's heart I need to rip out for you!" My eyes widened. I guess I underestimated her protectiveness over me.
     "No, no. Juv, please don't kill anyone. I just need you to tell me something. And be completely honest." She nodded. "What happened between Lucy and Erza?"
     "Well, I only saw the moment right before the actual kiss and then the kiss, since I was watching my beloved Gray-sama!" Her eyes practically became hearts at his name, but she snapped out of it quickly to continue talking. "I saw Erza and Lucy talking. Then Lucy said something that made Erza stare at her. As I watched, I saw Lucy grab Erza's face, pull her in, and kiss her. Erza looked stunned, like she didn't know what to do. Then you walked in and I went back to watching my darling Gray-sama." I took in Juvia's words.
     "Thank you. I... I need a minute alone." Juvia left without another word. I started thinking about everything Mira, Levy, and Juvia had told me. How Erza and Lucy had just been talking and those who know Erza know she wouldn't do that. How she shoved Lucy away and cried after I left. Most importantly, how Lucy pulled on Erza and kissed her, meaning... "Oh no." I got up and began to run. I would go to the guild hall first, Erza's house second if she wasn't in the guild hall. I hoped Erza didn't do anything rash and spontaneous while I looked for her. I'd made a terrible mistake. And I needed to fix it before it was too late.