Levy

*YOUR POV*

     About 15 minutes after Mira left, Levy entered. She rushed over to me. "Y/N! Are you okay? I'm so sorry about what happened!" I smiled slightly at Levy's scattered condolences.
     "Levy, can you tell me something?" She nodded and sat next to me on my bed.
     "Of course! Anything!"
     "What happened? As in, the events leading up to the kiss." She sighed.
     "I didn't see the beginning or the physical kiss itself. But I saw after you left. You bolted and Erza turned on Lucy. It was the scariest thing I've ever seen. Every weapon in the room flew to Erza as she started crying, and I mean sobbing. She was yelling at Lucy, screaming at her. She said things like 'You ruined my relationship,' 'She made me happier than you could ever imagine,' 'There's nothing I can do to get her back,' 'How could you, you knew how I feel about her,' et cetera. Just stuff like that. Erza was pissed at Lucy and heartbroken over you. When she came here, she'd stopped crying, but it took her a long time to. The only thing that made her stop was the thought that she could convince you to take her back. But, based on me being here right now, I'm guessing that didn't happen. Right?" I nodded, taking in everything Levy had just said. If Erza was truly as broken and hurting as Levy said, then she couldn't have meant to cheat. She could've just been acting, but Erza hated feeling and being seen as weak, which is the effect crying would have. So she would never cry on purpose. And even then, she'd hold it in as long as she could. If she'd started crying immediately, she must really love me. She wouldn't have kissed Lucy willingly. I looked at Levy.
     "Thank you. Will you send Juvia here?"
     "Of course." I smiled, feeling a bit better. But there was still one more person that could either remake or continue to break my relationship.