My Saviour

*ERZA'S POV*

I opened my eyes slowly. I was in a dark room, wearing my Japanese cloth requip, my katanas leaning against a far wall, and my hands restrained behind my back to a pole. I pulled hard, but they held steady. Damn. Looks like I'd have to wait. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I gripped the pole firmly and used it to drag myself into a standing position. A familiar blue-haired boy entered. One with red markings down one side of the face I knew too well. "Jellal," I spat in contempt. He smirked.
     "Erza. My scarlet beauty." I glared at him.
     "You lost the right to call me that in this same tower a long time ago. You lost that right when you betrayed me. When you betrayed us all."
     "Well, I don't see you stopping me, sweetie." I grinned.
     "You're right. I'm not stopping you. But when my girlfriend gets here, you better run like the hounds of Hell themselves are at your heels." Jellal seemed intrigued at that sentence.
     "Girlfriend? I wasn't aware you were a lesbian, Ms. Scarlet." I sighed.
     "Neither was I until a few years back. The point is, she's infinitely better than you could ever be. She will save me, even if it's the last thing she does. And when she gets here, you won't be alive much longer." An evil smile crept across his face, causing a pit of dread to form in my stomach.
     "That may be true. I may not be alive for much longer. But-" he pulled out a dagger. "-Neither will you." Without hesitation, he plunged the knife into my stomach.

*YOUR POV*

     I flung open the doors as a bloodcurdling scream came from behind it. I saw a man with blue hair and strange red markings down the left side of his face, who I presumed was Jellal, standing over Erza, holding the knife in her stomach. Her eyes were slowly fluttering closed. Without thinking, I ran to Jellal and grabbed his throat, freezing it closed and causing him to suffocate. I turned to Erza, gently pulled the knife out, and quickly pressed my hand over the wound. The blood froze around the opening, keeping her from dying of blood loss. I picked her up and began to run back to the train station, hoping to catch a train back to Fiore. As we left, Era said something, so quiet I almost didn't hear it. "My saviour..." Then her eyes closed.