Forgiveness

*YOUR POV*

     I reluctantly got up and headed for the door. Erza watched me, a confused look on her face. "Where are you going? Did I do something?" I shook my head rapidly.
     "No, of course not, sweetie. You could never do anything wrong. But I feel bad about how I've acted towards certain people, namely Gray and Levy. So I need to go apologize to them. I'll be back as soon as I can, ok?" Erza nodded, that sweet smile that I loved so much on her face. I returned the smile, then left, heading out to find two people. As I walked out the door, Mirajane stopped me.
     "Y/N, where are you going? Did something happen?"
     "No, everything's fine. I just need to talk to someone. Two someones, actually." Mira smiled.
     "Ok, I was just making sure. I'll let you in when you come back."
     "Thanks, Mira," I said, already walking off. I saw Gray talking to Natsu, Juvia hiding behind a nearby pole, staring at Gray. I turned and saw Levy talking to Lucy, the other Shadow Gear members, Jet and Droy, standing right behind her. Gajeel was sitting alone in a corner, his eyes locked on Levy. I sighed. When mating season for dragon slayers rolled around, he'd go for her. It wasn't exactly a secret. I decided to talk to Levy first, since I wouldn't feel the desire to hurt her if this went south. I walked over. "Excuse me, Levy?" She turned to face me.
     "Yes?"
     "Listen, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for how I've acted towards you since I got here. I've been a jerk, and even though I wasn't directly mean to you, I rudely denied your requests of friendship. I should've given you a chance, but I was still upset over Gajeel leaving. I'm sorry." Levy smiled.
     "You still feel bad? Y/N, I forgave you a long time ago. I understood why you were feeling that way. So I was never mad or upset. But, if you'd like to be friends now, then I would love that." She extended her hand and I shook it.
     "Thank you."
     "Of course." I turned and walked up to Gray. Natsu had gotten Lucy and they'd gone off together, so he was alone.
     "Gray?" He looked up.
     "Oh. Y/N." I nodded.
     "Yeah. Look, Gray, I'm really sorry for how we met. I didn't even give you a chance, and you seem cool. Juvia likes you, so as her best friend, I should too. I'll give you a chance. Forgive me?" I held out my hand, but he pulled me into a hug, catching me off guard.
     "It took a lot of strength to do this. And that is why you truly belong in Fairy Tail. Of course I forgive you."