HIM

*YOUR POV*

     I began the walk back to the guild hall, smiling. Ezra had told me she'd meet me there, she just had to take care of a few things first. I figured that meant polish her armor and weapons. I'd only gotten about three blocks away when I heard a loud crash from Erza's house. I glanced back and saw the front window busted out. Without thinking, I ran to it and jumped through the broken window. I saw a table knocked over and a small puddle of blood on the floor, presumably from whoever broke in. I ran to Erza's bedroom and saw the door smashed in. Panic and fear gripped my heart like an icy hand as I saw unpolished armor lying on the bed, covered in blood. I started breathing heavily, then noticed a note next to the armor. "Meet me at The Tower Of Heaven by sundown tomorrow or you'll never see Ms. Scarlet again. -Her true love." I felt cold fury bubble up inside me. You can mess with me, but don't ever touch the people I care about. I crumpled the note in my fist, grabbed the armor, and raced back to the guild hall. As I flung the doors open, a chill swept over the hall and ice shards began flying in every direction. I stormed over to the bar where Cana was sitting.
     "Y/N?" I glanced at her.
     "Where's Mira?"
     "I don't know, she was here just a-"
     "MIRAJANE!!!!!" She quickly scurried out from a nearby door as snow began to fall.
     "Yes? What do you need?" I slammed the note on the bar for her to see.
     "Explain. Now." Mira scanned the note, then pushed it back to me.
     "Y/N, I'll have to talk to Master Makarov about this..." She turned to walk away, but icy hands pulled her back.
     "Tell. Me."
     "It's Jellal. He's taken Erza captive." The icy hands shattered. Jellal. The man who broke my Erza. And now he's going to break her again. I ran, flung the doors of the guild hall open, and took off down the street. Don't worry, Erz. I'm coming.