The Reveal

*YOUR POV*

     After Erza and I had finished kissing, I remembered her crying. I softly pushed her hair out of her face. "Erz?" She leaned into my hand.
     "Yeah, Y/N?"
     "Why were you crying earlier?" She sighed.
     "Because I care for you. Deeply. I trusted you enough to tell you my past before Fairy Tail, and I developed a crush on you from the moment I saw you. The more I got to know you, the deeper in love I fell. But I doubted you could ever feel the same. When you risked your life for me and almost died on our mission, I carried you back to the guild hall. I stayed there, praying you'd wake up. Then, I touched you. Right over your heart. Your wounds closed and you healed. That's when I knew how much I loved you. So I panicked. And I ran home. I was sobbing in fear, because the last person I did that to betrayed me. And he's still out there. So I was scared." I sighed and hugged the beautiful redhead.
     "I can promise that I'll never do that to you, Erz. Ever. And I have something to tell you as well. I discovered my powers through murder. My half sister, Ashley was getting abused by our father. I found out when he tried to hit her in front of me. I threw my hands up to protect her and turned him into an ice block. Ashley ran away and I pushed the statue over and watched it shatter. I killed him. To this day, I still don't know where my sister is. I want to find get and protect her. I know I can, especially since I can control my powers now. But I can't do it alone. Will you help me by being my fighting partner?" Erza smiled.
     "Only if you'll help me by being my girlfriend." I grinned.
     "Deal." And I kissed her again.