Chapter 12

Remus woke up the following day just as the sun was coming up with a plan to get the day started early. The full moon was in three days so he wanted to get as much as done around the house as possible. He started to roll over when he felt the arm around him tighten not letting him up.

"Padfoot." He chuckled with a kiss to the man's head.

"Mm. Not yet." Sirius sighed snuggling in closer to his man.

"Alright, babe. Just a few more minutes." Remus smiled against Sirius' black hair and wrapped his arms around the man. They stayed like that until Harry came shuffling to the door and knocking.

"Come in, Prongslet." Remus said quietly. Putting a finger up to his lips and pointing to a sleeping Sirius. Harry crawled into their bed, curled up next to Remus and went right back to sleep. "So much for getting stuff done today." Remus said to himself with a slight chuckle.

Sirius woke up midmorning and melted at the sight of his godson curled up next to the best friend he fell in love with.

"Morning, Padfoot." Remus mumbled and kissed Sirius.

"Good morning, handsome!" Sirius said grinning wide. "Oh Prooooooongsleeeeet!" He said in a sing-song voice.

"Padfoot! Moony!" The little boy giggled. "Good mornin' I love you!" Then took off running to the stairs.

"Easy! Don't run!" The men said at the same time.

"Breakfast!" He said going down the steps.

"Well, then. Hit the ground running today." Remus sighed rolling out of bed.

"Can't we just stay here all day? Pleeeeeeease, Moony?" Sirius whined the best he could at Remus.

"Don't give me that face, Padfoot." Remus said without turning around and getting dressed. "You know I'd love that, however with what you've been teaching our little boy I'm afraid to leave him in the kitchen as long as he has been. Plus, we're going to your cousins today." He finishes with a kiss to the man still in bed.

"Fiiiiine. I'm coming." Sirius said huffing and throwing the blankets aside.

"Waffles!" Harry yells trying to get breakfast started.

"Oh no you don't." Remus says picking Harry up and sitting him in a chair. "I'll get the juice. You stay right there."

"Prongslet! We're going swimming today!" Sirius says bouncing down the stairs.

"Don't you two need new bathing suits?" Remus asked remembering that Harry had "washed" them last time resulting in the suits shredded​.

"Oh, you're right. Well, after we eat we can run down to the Muggle shop a few blocks down." Sirius says with a wave of the spoon he's using to stir his tea.

The three ate breakfast and got ready for the day relatively quickly. Then headed down to the shop with Remus worrying that they were going to be late, but with Sirius they usually were late. He should be used to it by now, however being tardy was something Remus could never wrap his head around.

"Here you are, I think these will look great!" The sales woman said smiling and holding up a pair of swimming trunks for Sirius to see.

"Moony, what do you think? I'm going to try them on." Sirius said to the sales woman who showed him to the dressing rooms.

"It's so nice to see a good-looking man taking care of child. I mean look at him, not only is he incredibly hot the kid is adorable and well behaved." Remus over heard the woman say to her coworker. For some reason this made Remus' possessive side flare. When Sirius walked out of the dressing room without his shirt and in a tighter fitting pair of swimming trunks Remus' jaw dropped. He knew his love was hot, he was fully aware, it just took him by surprise every now and then.