Chapter Twenty-Nine

Song: Ever Since New York-Harry Styles

"Elliot! That doesn't go there! Jesus Christ I wish you'd go pack your own god damn apartment." I huffed, taping up yet another box. We had been packing all day and were only halfway done. I loved Elliot to death, but packing was not his forte. He would shove bathroom stuff into a kitchen box and i could just punch him.

    "Why the hell are you yelling at me now? I'm helping!" He tossed an empty box my way and wiped the sweat off his forehead. He was only wearing gym shorts while his bare chest glistened with sweat. If I wasn't so irritated, I'd take him into my half packed bedroom and have my way with him. "Quit looking at me that way, dammit." I could already see the outline of his arousal in his pants and I noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear. Oh well, one less layer to fight with.  He looked at me once he noticed me staring and he smiled, raising his eyebrows in the teasing way. I dropped the tape and jumped into his open arms, my arms wrapping around his neck. "This...is why we are never going to finish." It was true, but I didn't care.

I pressed my lips against his and let my fingers trail through his freshly washed hair. He was slightly sweaty from all the lifting but it didn't bother me at all. His fingers gripped my ass, squeezing tightly making me gasp. He took the opportunity to slip his skilled tongue into my mouth; he tasted of coffee and I couldn't think of a better taste, really. Our couch had been moved across the room and was covered in boxes so we had no choice but to walk back the hallway to my bedroom. He ran into the wall a few times but steadied us before we fell back on the bed. He lifted my shirt off my head in one swift move and I was only covered by my bra and underwear. He hummed at the fact that I wasn't wearing any pants and leaned down to leave trails of kisses down my neck. The same tingly sensation spread through my body and I couldn't help but push his shorts down with my feet.

"You're quite skilled in the bedroom

"You're quite skilled in the bedroom. I should be worried." Oh, he was one to talk. The things the man could do with his tongue alone were something of a magician.

"Don't ruin the moment, asshole." He chuckled and soon he was slipping inside of me before I had a chance to brace myself. He loved doing that; catching me by surprise. He claimed my face was the biggest turn on in the world but I just couldn't see how. My freshly manicured fingers slid down his back, leaving nail marks all along his spine. I could feel the goosebumps raise on his skin and smiled through the kiss. He was moving, but not fast enough. I lifted my hips to meet his and he moaned, his forehead falling against mine. I knew that would get him, it always did. He moved faster, our bodies colliding faster and faster until we both came together, my fingers moving to the sheets. I gripped them as Elliot swallowed my moans in his mouth.

Once we were both able to calm our breathing down, he fell next to me, his arms instantly pulling me into his side. He kissed my sweaty forehead and smiled lazily at me, his eyebrows raised. "I think it gets better everytime. Let's do it again." he tickled my sides and I squealed, shoving his shoulder.