3

To be honest with you, I never thought that fifth year was going to be super hard, everything was in tight schedule, and of course being a prefect and a quidditch player makes it more horrible. I've been thinking that I've already have enough with this everything. I just wanted to lay down and enjoy my life to the fullest.

Days and days have passed and Misty was right about what she said, Umbridge was already starting to take over Hogwarts and there were so many rules that you don't know if breathing or even talking was illegal. She's too petty with the little things. Everyone was irritated, though some Slytherins really approve her. But I dont. Misty and I don't. But I know deep inside we can't do anything but to follow. Especially me, since I'm the bloody prefect.

"Say, why do you think that Umbridge is getting a hold of Hogwarts? The school is the finest school of wizardry in the whole world and she's making a mess out of it." Misty complained "She's such a disappointment."

"She is, I don't know why she's doing this but I know that she's hella crazy for doing it." Misty and I chuckled at my answer as she continued to talk about things that was going around. I wasn't completely interested since I was bored and I was still thinking about what Snape said to me a while back.

Flash back a few days ago when Snape ordered me to come to his office, as soon as I stepped at his office, he already began talking

"Sadie." He begun, looking at me his eyes filled with amusement

"Yeah? What do you want? Hurry up I want to rest, this day is tiring." I said complaining, Snape ignored my comment and proceeded to what he was about to say.

"I want you to tutor Malfoy-"

"But Severus! You know that I've been-"

"I know that I have forbade you to. We cannot risk everyone to know that you and Potter are half siblings." He spat Harry's surname with disgust and anger along with mentioning that we were half siblings. I sighed I really don't want to get into Potter's messed up life and Draco's miserableness about Potter being the all time famous lad in Hogwarts.

"As much as I want to but I am perfectly fine with avoiding Malfoy along with his cronies. Even that stupid Potter." I snapped at him. Snape looked at me fiercely

"Sadie, you have to you are my finest student in potions. You don't have to tell him that you are a half sister of that Gryffindor boy." He shot back. I looked at him in anger

"I am not taking your offer, uncle." I said shaking my head

"You ought to, Malfoy needs to have a proper tutor, as long as I have forbade you, you have to take it."

"You know once Malfoy almost knew that-"

"Knew about what?" Draco suddenly entered Snape's office, Snape and I jumped at the same time. I mentally slapped myself for not locking the door. Draco looked at the both of us raising his eyebrow waiting for our answer, I gulped but soon Snape spoke saving us big time.

"That you need tutoring with my niece in potions, Mr. Malfoy." Snape said in his monotonous tone. If I was ought to answer Draco's question, I would stutter giving the both of us in. I was bad at lying when I was caught on the spot.

"You told me-"

"No more complaints. Malfoy, What are you doing at my office without even knocking properly at the door? I suppose I would give you some detention for that?" Snape challenged raising a brow to Draco. Draco scoffed looking straightly at Severus, not giving a damn about Severus's words.

"I want to talk to you about something, when Snape is gone." Draco said eyeing me, I looked at him and rolled my eyes, as I was about to leave the room my uncle called me once again telling that I should wait for him after he is done talking with Malfoy, I just nodded quietly and left his office.

~

"Oi Sadie! You dosed off again." Misty complained. "I was talking to you!" I snapped out of my trance and looked at my best friend who was huffing and rolling her eyes at me. I smiled at her shyly and muttered a quick sorry. "What are you thinking anyways?" She asks. I sighed shaking my head

"Nothing. Just a few things in potions and transfiguration." I answered quickly. She shook her head believing at my miserable excuse.

"It explains a lot, so-"

"I've heard that you are about to tutor my Draco." Someone barges in the common room. Misty and I looked at the person who just came in. It was Pansy Parkinson, a loyal follower of Draco who's head over heels for him. I just stared at her while she was fuming.

"ANSWER ME!" She boomed, everyone now was watching, Misty was looking at me while I was staring at Pansy. In the corner of my eye, I saw Blaise was waiting for a huge cat fight in the common room. But I wasn't up for any fights. I just smirked at Pansy and shook my head.

"No, why? Are you scared that Draco would spend much more time than me rather than the girl he's so irritated with?" I mocked her. Pansy gritted her teeth slamming her hands at the table

"What are you playing at Snape?" She asked her eyes twitching a little with her madness. I shrugged keeping my chill.

"Nothing, Parkinson. I was just answering your question. Run a long now, my precious time is not worthy of you." I said dismissing her. But she didn't move, her stubbornness was getting out of hand and I was getting irritated. She stood there, still glaring at me as if her eyes were daggers.

"Stay away from Draco" She demanded

"I never have the pleasure to be at the same room as him anyways. Besides, since when did I even talked to him except for Prefect duties? " I said raising my eyebrow at her. She was turning crimson red at every second. She was about to slap me when Malfoy suddenly entered the room and saw what Pansy was about to do.

"Parkinson! That's a prefect that you are going to hit, remember that you can get a year worth of detention for that" Malfoy snapped at her. Pansy was caught in action as she lowered down her hand blushing in humiliation.

"Draco! She slapped me first!" Pansy whined clinging into Malfoy, I rolled my eyes not giving a damn about her awful lie.

"Hell yeah Parkinson, she never even touched you." Misty said in defence scoffing at her. Pansy looked at Malfoy who was being irritated with Pansy's clinginess.

"Is it true Blaise?" Malfoy asked turning around at his friend who was sitting at the corner.

"She never did, Pansy was just over reacting because she was slapped by the truth. Though I was tad bit disappointed for not seeing a cat fight." Blaise answered chuckling. Pansy looked at him at disbelief, she was humiliated by everyone because she was lying, and it was in front of her so beloved Draco Malfoy. She stomped her foot and walked out of the common room bawling her eyes out. Misty and I laughed at the corner while Malfoy left rolling his eyes. Not giving a damn or two about Parkinson's drama.

"That was nice. I really thought she was going to be covered by Blaise." Misty said shaking her head in laughter "She's such a story maker."

"Of course she is" I scoffed "She would like to be protected by Malfoy so much that she's failing to realise that Malfoy would never date a hag like her." Misty and I laughed once more. Never in my life would I expect that, that thing just happened. I am going to admit it was funny and intimidating at the same time. Good thing that I am the prefect. I have power over her that she doesn't have.

"Shut up, let's just go we have double potions this afternoon and mind you, we don't want another Snape to be angry again." Misty joked. I laughed agreeing to what she had said and packed my things for the next subject that we are taking.

Well, she has a point, two Snape who's angry is like Voldemort had risen again from the dead.