8

The next day, I wasn't even in the mood to talk to anyone. Good thing everyone noticed and stayed as far away as they can from me. Misty and Adrian didn't though. They were great friends and tried to cheer me up. The only thing that mattered today was Flitwick gave Malfoy 2 months worth of detention and made 20 pages worth of essays for his foolishness.

Malfoy did his best to avoid me too and I was glad he did or else I would've burned him alive.

Overall, my day was probably great and I never thought it would be possible with Umbridge turning Hogwarts into an asylum everyday.

I tried to request Severus to replace me as Malfoy's tutor but he didn't budged. I was so pissed at him that I received two days worth of detention from him.

Everything went into a blur and I was already sitting at History of Magic beside a Blaise Zabini. I was trying to concentrate with the lesson but the guy wouldn't shut up and stop flirting with me. Professor Binns didn't also allow me to switch seats with others.

"Zabini, I am asking you nicely to stop talking or I'll shut your mouth permanently." I seethed. He instantly backed away ignoring me for the rest of the class.

"For your assignment, I would partner you up and report what we have discussed today." Professor Binns stated. I groaned in dismay and rolled my eyes. His ghost floated above us and thought quietly.

"I'll just partner you up with your seat mate. If your seat mate isn't within your house. I will agree to switch partners with those who has different house partners." I was about to protest but Professor Binns caught me and I just sunk into my seat looking dreadful.

"You're stuck with me babe." Blaise said winking at me

"Oh don't bother you bloody cunt." I spat grabbing my things as soon as I heard the bell ring and rushed into my next class. I was so glad I was having Divination with Jaycee or else I was doomed

"I heard what happened." Jaycee said

"Yeah? Misty told you?"

"Who would? A ghost?" We both chuckled at her words. "But I'm glad you stood up from Malfoy. He definitely deserved that."

"Oh I hope he won't be pestering me again. Snape doesn't want me to quit tutoring though, I'm quite pissed at him. I don't know what his up to." I complained huffing and rolling my eyes

"Poor little Sadie, stuck with Malfoy for the rest of the year." Jaycee teased

"Don't even start please? I'm hoping it only lasts until this semester." I sighed shaking my head

"Oh I'll pray for that." She said smiling at me

"Thanks."

"By the way, are you excited playing quidditch? You'll be up there against Ravenclaws and I think I don't know if I'll be supporting you or my house." She joked. I chuckled smirking at her

"I'll beat you guys anyways." I bragged jokingly "Your seeker has slow reflexes." Jaycee glared at me mockingly. I snickered not really wanting her to be annoyed at me

"Fine! 10 sickles if we won!" Jaycee said smirking at me

"15 sickles if you don't." I said smiling sweetly at her she agreed sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"I remembered Adrian said we would be having training today! I'm so dead, I almost forgot" I said gasping at the time. Trelawney was still teaching even though no one paid attention. I told Jaycee to back me up if Trelawney notices that I left even though I have ten minutes left in class. I whispered a thank you before zooming off to the field.