40

"You two look dreadfully awful ever since 6th year started. Seriously guys, are you getting enough sleep?"

Sadie and Draco had dark circles under their eyes, they even became paler than before if it was even possible. They both stared in space while Adrian was busy trying to get their attention. Sadie drummed her fingers on the table, her hair falling in her face but she didn't care. She was too focused on the book she was reading.

"You know you two are very unhealthy. You're already thinner than before. You should stuff your mouth with the food in front of you."

"May be you should be the one stuffing your mouth so you could shut up and everyone would be in peace and quiet." Draco snapped, glaring at Adrian who rolled his eyes at Draco.

"Can you stop being so fussy Malfoy? He's just concerned with your well-being." Misty intervened.

Draco didn't answered, instead he pushed a plate of fruits in front of Sadie, motioning her to eat.

"Don't let it get to you, Eleanor. Eat with me?" He thoughtfully asked

"You fully understand it was purely disturbing." Sadie whispered to him.

"I know."

Sadie took a berry from the plate, delightfully munching on the fruit. It made her calm down and forget about what was happening in the real world.

"Ah just what I thought, I mixed that berries with a calming drought" Draco explained

"Good thinking of yours, this berry is also delcious. I haven't ate something this delicious in ages."

"You don't even eat properly you know."

"Tell that to yourself."

Misty sniggers at the two. Sadie and Draco looked at her curiously an eyebrow arched demanding her to tell them what's up.

Misty shook her head "I'm glad you both are bickering again just like before."

"When did they even stopped in the first place?" Adrian commented.

Sadie felt someone staring at her, she looked behind her seeing Harry staring at her intently. She furrowed her eyebrows at him in annoyance then continued to rolling her eyes at him before turning away from him again.

"I have to go." Draco shortly said before abruptly standing up leaving without another word.

Sadie stared at him as he vanished from the Great Hall leaving his half finished food. She shrugged taking the left over proceeding to eat it.

"Christmas is right around the corner, why don't you just sit back and relax?" Misty suggested

"There's no time to sit back and relax especially when you have alchemy." Sadie reasoned

"Alchemy this, alchemy that. You always reason your aclhemy classes." Adrian scoffed at her

"I'm currently working on a project and if I fail this one, I won't get what I plan to have." She shot back at them.

"We all know you're not going to fail-"

"You're just having hypothetical thoughts because you think I'm all clever"

Misty soften her gaze at her. "Sadie, that's not what I meant."

"It means so much to me so if you would excuse me, I'll also be leaving."

Sadie gathered her book, stuffing it inside her back before she left the Great Hall.

"Snape!"

"Snape!"