14

"So what's up between you and Malfoy?" Misty teased. I groaned rolling my eyes at her

"Nothing."

"Really? Is there something going on between them? I thought it was impossible." Jaycee asked spontaneously.

"Malfoy was so overprotective of her when Pucey informed him that Weasel wished that Sadie's hand was chomped by the fanged geranium." Misty cooed looking at me lovingly

"Really? What did he do?" Jaycee gushed looking at me excitedly

"He pounced on Weasley started to punch him, choke him, and started saying things like no one's allowed to touch her!" Misty gushed. I sank in my seat as I feel my self blushing wildly from what Misty said.

"Merlin! Malfoy fancies you!" Jaycee teased wriggling her brows at me. "I like how over protective he is with our friend. I approve!"

"Me too! Like Jaycee you should've seen how fully enraged Malfoy was! I totally approve-"

"As if we're a thing!" I protested "We're not dating, second: he doesn't fancy me, third: we're just friends." I told them.

Both of them rolled their eyes at me simultaneously and scoffed

"Yeah sure, friends." Both of them sniggered

"I'd bet on you Jaycee, the both of them would end up together." Misty declared proudly.

"Ten sickles if Malfoy will ask her out in hogsmeade this weekend" Jaycee challenged

"That's weak shit Jaycee" Misty scoffed at her

"I'm not even finished!" Jaycee snapped at her. "Plus two galleons if Malfoy and Sadie dates before the school year ends."

"That's the challenge that I am looking for" Misty smirked "3 galleons if they date before December ends and 5 sickles if Sadie goes with Malfoy on Hogsmeade"

"You both are aware that I am right in front of you right?" I told them. They ignored me and kept talking to each other.

"Wait! Fifteen knuts if Malfoy asks her now!" Jaycee squealed excitedly. Misty and I looked at her confused. She happily pointed at our back, I quickly turned around to see Draco.

I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing what exactly he wanted this time. He was already meters away from me when I caught him smiling at me. I heard Jaycee and Misty squealed a little covering each others mouth.

"Sadie, can I talk to you for a moment?" Draco asked. I looked at my friends and sought for permission, they nodded their heads ushering me towards Draco

"Hey, so what's up Draco?" I asked him. He took a deep breath and pursed his lips looking directly at me

"Snape-he knows that I know." He whispered I gasped my eyes widening in fear of what my uncle might've done to him

"But-"

"I've explained everything to him don't worry. I think Potter's got a hint too, that both of you hates him with passion. I heard him talking with Granger earlier" He said, while the both of us were walking away from my friends. We were now almost 50 meters away from them when we sat in a nearby tree facing the black lake

"What did he say?" I asked curiously

"It's more likely saying that there's something weird going on with Severus and you. Something that included him in the picture." He looked at the clouds above us, and I can't help but notice how innocent he looked like, Even though he was an ass to everyone in the school.

"Suddenly admired me Snape?" He teased. I snapped out of my trance and blushed.

"I-i'm sorry. I can't help-"

"Most of the girls can't help staring." He teased. I glared at him pushing him softly by his shoulder

"As I was saying, I can't help but to wonder the possibilities if Potter found out that he was my younger brother." I told him. I averted my attention towards the calm waters of the black lake.

"I won't let anyone know your deep dark secret, I promise you." He whispered into my ear. I sighed smiling thankfully at him and continued to stare at the lake.

"I was disappointed. I thought you were really staring at me" He frowned looking directly at me. I scoffed rolling my eyes. What a way to break the awkward silence.

"As if, Malfoy." I laughed shaking my head

"I can't help but to think that you're really gorgeous." He mused.

"You're joking." I baffled not looking directly at him. I already knew I was blushing. I didn't want to feel flustered with his words but it was too late, I was really flustered with his words.

"I'm not. I think I-ugh! I have this weird feeling okay? That I just can't help to smile when you are smiling, I feel anger whenever guys look at you the way I look at you, I wanted to protect you. I have this weird feeling that I've never felt before making me feel so fucking attracted to you!" He snapped at me. I was taken a back at his words. I was speechless. It was my first time to ran out of words to say

"I didn't mean to snap at you." He said softly "I really just want to see you every day and like this weird confusing feeling is making me weak. It's like my day is much more better when I'm teasing you or whenever I am with you."

I can't help but stare at him, Draco was already staring at me, his icy blue eyes piercing through mine, searching for the soul beneath my eyes. I swear I was trapped in his trance not knowing what to do. He slowly leaned into me and as if he was a magnet, I was slowly leaning in too.

"You fucking bitch!" I almost jumped in mid air to see Pansy Parkinson screaming her lungs out at me. Draco was surprised too, almost pushing me down to the lake good thing he caught me pulling me towards him.

Pansy was with her friend, Millicent Bulstrode. Both of them glaring at me with their wands pointed at me

"Get your wands away!" Draco demanded blocking me from their sight

"Draco! I thought you loved me!" Pansy shrieked

"I do not!" Draco spat at her "Since when did I loved you? You're a clingy ass girl and You're not even in my league!"

"So you're saying that she's in your league?" Pansy scoffed turning her attention towards me with a hint of disgust plastered in her face.

"Yeah, in fact I fancy her that's why I am spending my time with her!" Everyone fell silent even Draco, his words didn't registered in his mind clearly.

Pansy was already teary eyed with what Draco had said. "You betrayed me Draco!" She shrieked once again before running away from us, Millicent following her from behind calling her friend out. I was still in shock on what Draco said and I could not utter anything from shock.

I was staring at him not knowing what to say, I just shook my head and pursed my lips together

"I-I'm speechless right now Draco, what you said I uhm-"

"It's true" He spoke he lifted my chin up and made eye contact with me. He smiled leaning towards me again our foreheads touching

"You see, I'm great at not showing my emotions. You ought to know that since I've been with you everyday considering you're at the same house that I am. But I cannot hide my feelings for you." He leaned in further and he was already kissing me.

Cliche as it may sound but I felt butterflies in my stomach when he kissed me for the second time around.