17

It pleased Sadie that Blaise Zabini has been in probation for the rest of the school year. She felt safe and sound especially Draco's around her along with her friends. Jaycee already knew what happened and it shocked her when she found out the truth.

"Ms. Snape, I request you to stay behind. We have some unfinished business to talk about." Sadie froze when her Uncle suddenly spoke up. Everyone was already leaving including her friends and Draco. Draco looked at Sadie thoughtfully.

"I'll wait for you outside alright?" Sadie smiled nodding her head at Draco. Draco smiled kissing Sadie's forehead before he left the room. Sadie sighed turning around to face her uncle

"What is it Severus?" She asked. Snape was just staring at her coldly. Sadie blinked a couple of times before she got his message.

"I suppose you already knew what I am talking about." Snape said sternly. Sadie hung her head low frowning

"Uncle, Draco did not mean to know my secret. I did not expect him to be also at the prefect's bathroom. I talking to myself quietly too." Sadie explained looking straight into her Uncle's eyes.

"You should not be foolish enough to talk about something confidential in public, Eleanor." Snape snapped at her. Sadie looked at her Uncle quite pissed at him

"It was a private room where I was the only one person there and Draco came around eavesdropping. He has not meant harm to me. He protected me." Sadie defended

"And now, you're dating him which leads you to more exposure." Snape hastily said

"We're not dating, Uncle-"

"I know his intensions Eleanor. Now, We have no other choice but-"

"To tell everyone my secret?" Sadie fumed at her Uncle glaring at him. "There's no way in hell that you'll tell them."

"We are not going to publicly tell your secret. We have to expose this to the Order to protect you." Snape continued not minding Sadie who was now as red as a tomato

"I don't give a damn about the Order, they would careless! I am nothing but a mistake-"

"You are not a mistake!" Snape yelled at her. Sadie's eyes went wide shrinking a little at her seat when her Uncle yelled.

"You're one of the most powerful weapon we have." Snape said sternly looking straight into his Niece's eyes. Sadie furrowed her eyebrows at her Uncle, not knowing what to say

"What do you mean I'm a weapon?" Sadie asked stuttering a little.

"Great intelligence, shall be used wisely." Snape said raising his eyebrow at her. Sadie still did not quite understand what her Uncle told her. She scoffed rolling her eyes at him.

"Are you Dumbledore or something?" She sneered

"Do you want three months of detention young lady?" Snape shot back smirking at his Niece. Sadie scowled at her Uncle sighing in defeat.

"Fine, I'd shut up. Can I go now?" She hissed at her Uncle. Snape flicked his wand opening the door behind her. She mumbled a quick thank you before exiting Snape's classroom.

~

"Weapon?" Draco asked her confusedly while they sat at the Slytherin table among with their friends. Draco and Sadie were talking quietly with each other carefully, not wanting to be heard.

"Severus said: great intelligence. I don't know what that means." Sadie whispered to him

Draco was about to open his mouth when Misty suddenly jumped into their conversation

"Why are you both whispering to one another like there's a top secret that you both know and Adrian and I don't." Misty asked squinting her eyes at the both of us

"Family matters, Misty. I'm pretty sure you have your own daddy issues like me." Draco joked. Everyone who heard his joke bursted out laughing including Sadie who was laughing at Draco the hardest.

Draco shivered when she laughed, it sounded music to his ears and he felt a warm sensation enveloped him. He can't deny that his feelings were growing deeper everyday. He smiled at Sadie burying his head in her shoulder

"I never thought Malfoy would joke about himself!" Adrian exclaimed, astonished on what Draco had said. Some students from other houses are now looking all over us Slytherins. Sadie saw the Golden Trio looking at them too.

"What are you looking at Potter?!" She called them out "Suddenly became a gossip king along with your stupid followers have you?" The Slytherins howled in laughter again. Harry's cheeks turned bright red looking at some other directions.

"Sassy, I like it." Draco mumbled at Sadie making her smile at him widely.

"Hem hem" the laughter died down and everyone in the place straightened themselves up. Scared of the toad looking professor who was now standing right in-front of their table.

"I am very disappointed in your behaviours tonight, my young Slytherins." Umbridge said coldly some students frowned, some rolled their eyes at her.

"I am expecting more from you, I hope this loud mouth of yours would be more decent and formal unlike the rest of the houses. You should be the role models here." She eyed every single one of the students before leaving their table.

"She's a nightmare, honestly." Sadie whispered to Misty who was sitting beside her

"I know, I'm glad I'm not her daughter." She sighed in relief "I'd bet her children disowned her for being bad luck in them." She joked. The both of them held their laughters and proceed to eat.

After dinner, everyone went in their respective Common Rooms, Sadie and Draco trailing behind every Slytherins making sure there was no one left behind.

"I swear if I catch that bloody brat who sneak up on me last time, I'll strangle him." Draco muttered

"What happened?" Sadie asked him. Draco sighed massaging his temples

"You see, there's this kid that cost us some 5 points for sneaking after curfews. He got away from us by using some disillusionment charm." Draco explained "Unfortunately, his charm wear off once he was in-front of McGonagall. Amazing isn't it? He's quite stupid." Sadie scoffed at Draco's story.

"Stupid one he is." The two of them stayed in the Common Room to wait every Slytherin to appear.

"So, since everyone is already here and I'm already sleepy, shall I go and get some rest?" Sadie asked Draco who was rubbing circles on her back.

"It's no big deal, I always like seeing you bright and energetic first thing in the morning." Draco said smiling. Sadie smiled back at him whispering a good night to him, Draco kissed her forehead before she went inside her dormitory.

~

Sadie couldn't sleep that night, she kept on tossing and turning around. It was merely 2 am and it bugged her out. She thought maybe she could go and brew herself some potions so she could sleep.

She crept away from the Common Room, careful from not making any sound. Good thing there was a spare room near the Slytherin Common Rooms. Sadie thought she could use the room once she got all the ingredients from her Uncle's storage.

She crept inside their Classroom and picked some ingredients for the sleeping draught. She got the flobberworm mucus, lavender, Valerian sprigs,and the standard ingredient.

She silently crept through the spare room, but she was shocked when someone was already in the room, brewing potions. Her eyes could not believe who it was.

"Draco?" The platinum haired boy turned around his eyes widening seeing who it was.