35

It was already October and today was Saturday meaning everyone will be out for Hogsmeade.

Misty and Adrian were already waiting for Sadie down stairs as they talked in the table near the window by the black lake. Once she was down stairs, she was beautifully dressed in a black long sleeved turtle neck.

Sadie was really in a good mood until Snape decided to barge in the Slytherin Common Room.

"You will not go for today's Hogsmeade trip." Severus says breaking the news to her.

Sadie's mouth fell wide open in disbelief. She glared at her uncle and looked at her friends pissed at the news.

"Unbelievable! For what?" She snaps.

Severus eyed her and then to her friends who was looking curiously at him. "You two will be going along without Sadie, she is very much needed."

Severus harshly dragged her by her arm without any chances of saying good bye to her friends. She sighs in defeat snatching her arm back following her uncle down to his office.

"What is it again Uncle?" She asks irritably.

"You need to help Malfoy discreetly, go read every book in the library to find some mending spell or charm." Snape ordered

Sadie scoffs looking at her Uncle in disbelief

"I have plans for today!" She yelled

"Change of plans. You know what would happen if you failed." Snape smirks at Sadie who rolls her eyes.

"Instead of having butterbeers and time off from everything, I'll be feeding myself damned books." She muttered leaving her Uncle slamming the door shut.

She walked around the grounds heading towards the Seventh floor where Draco usually goes. She wanted to know the looks of the cabinet before she could do something. Peeves trying to prank her on the way, but good thing she quickly evaded him.

Arriving on the seventh floor, she already knew Draco was not around since the two girls weren't there. She quickly paced around the wall as it materialise in front of her, showing the door towards the room of requirements. She smiled to herself as she pushed the door open, revealing a lot of misplaced, used, damaged belongings. She breathed in awe observing all the things inside the room. There were also several books lying on the ground probably left years ago since it was already covered in dust.

Her eyes travelled through the never ending room, she walked around trying to spot the odd looking cabinet. Minutes had passed, she found the cabinet near the broken vinyl player that was playing some broken piece of music.

She examined the cabinet, looking for some broken pieces or what so ever. It seems like Draco was merely done with his mission. The only thing he would be mending was the passage way between the twin sister of the cabinet and what spell he could possibly use and also patching up the cabinet since it was rather old and brittle.

She noticed Draco had already nicked library books from Madam Pince, it was neatly placed over the table beside it. She took one of the books and flipped over the pages reading different kinds of spells and incantations. It was far from what information Draco needed but she still read the parts of the books that Draco had over looked.

An hour had passed and Draco was still around which made her think. Maybe Draco went to Hogsmeade to freshen up his mind.

Two hours later she gave up reading all the books and left the Room of Requirement, visiting Snape's office once again. She knocked on the door opening it to see Snape reading a book.