30

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Book 2
Summer before Sixth Year
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Prologue

Sirius Black was dead

Sadie Eleanor was left devastated. She never had the chance to say how much she was thankful for Sirius. Since then, she had isolated herself away from her friends upon hearing the news with tons of letters piled in to her room as she laid in her bed not wanting to write back. If only she ran after Draco maybe she could've saved Sirius since Harry could not.

Sadie blamed Harry from losing Sirius. If only he didn't fucked up, Sirius would still be here. Of course, Harry always fucks up and the both of them ending up losing Sirius.

Not only she lost Sirius. She was slowly losing Draco and was aware of it.

Draco sent 35 letters from the last month. None of them were answered by Sadie. Day after days passed and Draco had slowly stopped sending her letters.

A knock on the door was heard.

It was already time.

Severus opens up the door looking down at her niece who was staring at him mournfully.

"It's time, Sadie." Severus says

Sadie didn't answered and stood up from her bed following his uncle behind shutting her bedroom door closed.

She knew her life would change forever because of it.