31

A lot has changed during the summer. Sadie had grown taller and her hair was cut short which made her stand out from the crowd. Students were busy saying their final good byes to their parents while some engulfed their friends in to a tight hug missing them since the long summer has come in to an end.

Sadie hops into the train, sliding in to one of the compartments. Her right hand roaming through the certain spot on her left forearm. It was the only choice she had for the Dark Lord not to know Harry Potter has a half sister.

The door slides open which to her surprise was Harry. Her heart sank expecting the person who opened the door was Draco.

She shot a glare at him sneering at the process as Harry sat in front of her.

"It's really not my fault why he died, Sadie. I'm sorry, I really am." Harry apologised trying to reach out Sadie's hand but she quickly slapped his hand away.

"You should've contacted him first. Such a fucking dumb ass you are." She spat. "Get the hell out my face!" She yelled at him which made Harry wince.

"I'm sorry, I really am. Please forgive me." Harry pleaded. "You're not alone, you still have Snape. Some how you still have me."

"You?" Sadie scoffs. "I don't care much about you, stop being so self centered. I don't need you in my life so get the fuck out before I do something that I'll regret."

Harry sighs sparing her one last look before he stood up and exited the compartment. Giving her all the space she wanted until she was ready.

A few hours later, the sky has turned black with stars slowly showing up in the night sky. Sadie had just woke up from the nap she took and instantly regretted it since the train now was empty and only a few students were left behind.

She stops in her tracks once she saw Draco over the carriages leaning into it without a care in the world as he waited for something or someone to pass by. It has been three months since she last saw him. He was much more taller than the last time she saw him. His jaw was well defined, his hair was well waxed to the side which made his frame more manlier than ever. He had sad eyes with dark circles beneath it like he had a huge problems ahead of him.

His eyes darted to Sadie who stood frozen on her tracks staring at him. He was surprised to see her hair cut short and had grown an inch or two the last time he seen her. Pain shoots through his heart as he sees her. He instantly stood straight and walked towards her.

"Eleanor." He spoke coldly.

"Draco." She acknowledges not even looking straight at him.

"You really didn't have to shut me out like that! I've been reaching out to you, worried sick of what was happening to you El! It broke my heart." He yelled at her

Sadie winces from Draco's yell and looked down to her shoes her tears threatening to spill.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry? That's all you can say? I'm fucking sorry?" Draco seethes at her. "You ghosted on me! Left me without any words and hell even didn't answered my question before everything went downhill!"

"You're just whining with me for answers?" Sadie snaps at him. "I'll give you an answer. I don't want to be with you. I'm rejecting you Draco. That's it, you should've known when I started ignoring you."

Draco felt numb as if he was splashed with icy cold water. His heart tightens at her words. He couldn't breathe. He was lost for words from what she had just said.

I don't want to be with you.

Seven words that repeated inside his head. His heart aches from the harsh words that had left from Sadie's lips.