15

Like you've all assumed, Draco did asked me to come with him in Hogsmeade. It was not a shock to everyone since we've been hanging around each other a lot. Believe me, I still cannot believe what was happening right now. Malfoy hanging out with me, confessing that he likes me, protecting me, and keeping my secret safe from everyone else. It was like a blur, everything was happening so fast and it was already making me dizzy.

I've been awake since 5 am today, I could not stop thinking about what I was about to do later. I've never been this nervous in my whole damn life. Like what the hell? Why did I even trust Malfoy with my secret? Why did I even accepted his invitation in Hogsmeade? Like am I bloody stupid? That's Malfoy you're talking about. The arch enemy of your half brother, The asshole of your batch, The Slytherin prince. How could you possibly tell that he's really being nice to you?

Keep your shits together, Sadie. I reminded myself

"Why are you up so early today?" I snapped back in reality and looked at Misty who was already awake.

"I can't sleep, I've had nightmares." I looked away from her guiltily. We both knew that I was lying from her.

"Nervous aren't you?" She asked, I felt myself blush and sighed in defence.

"I'm freaking out and now it's almost 7 am yet I don't know what I am about to do five hours later." I vented out

"I suggest you go and sleep more, you're a mess, you don't want to go out with Malfoy looking stupid right?" She teased, my lips curled into a smile at what she said.

"Alright, I'd take a nap for thirty minutes, wake me up when you're about to go down for breakfast." I mumbled, I felt my eyelids getting heavier as I shut my eyes out. V

"On second thought, let's just go and eat breakfast now." Misty tugged my feet making me groan in dismay. My head was throbbing from pain since I really had zero sleep last night.

"It's just bloody 7 am, Misty, please let me get some sleep" I whined not leaving my comfortable spot in my bed.

"Whatever, I'll go eat some breakfast on my own then." She huffed. I heard her footsteps marching towards the door and slammed the door shut

Finally, some rest.

~

Sadie soon woke up from her nap, she rubbed her eyes as soon as she got up from her bed, she did a quick stretching before rushing herself inside to the bathroom to take a bath.

She wore a peach coloured t-shirt that complemented her skin tone and some ripped jeans. It was a bit chilly outside but she did not mind at all. She was used to this kind of weather and it was no big deal to her.

With great courage, she exited her dorm room and headed out into the common room. She found Draco sitting in the leather couch next to the fire place. He did not noticed her at first, but when Goyle nudged him by his arm and motioned him to look up, Draco found himself staring at the girl who made him feel different and confused. Draco's lips curled into a smile as he stood up and walked towards Sadie

"You're so beautiful." Draco said which made Sadie's face heat up, her cheeks turning a bit red with Draco's complement.

"Thank you, you look fine as well too." Draco's ears perked up at Sadie's words, He could not believe that Sadie thinks that he looks good.

"I already know that, Eleanor." Draco said mockingly which made Sadie scoff. Draco chuckled at her and then they both headed towards the Great Hall and onwards to the Hogsmeade with the rest.

~

"So where are we going?" Sadie asked Draco once they got off from the carriages

"I would prefer The Three Broomsticks more than Madam Pudifoot's if you're asking me." Draco said truthfully. Sadie sighed thankfully, a block was lifted off from her chest because she thought Draco was going to invite her in Madam Pudifoot's