Chapter 1:

Enjoy !

...............................

*SOPHIA'S POV*

I was awoken by the annoying sound of my alarm clock when I realised I had school today. yay, I love Wednesdays ( note the sarcasm ). It was the start of a new school year and also the very last. this year was one of the worst, revision for exams, practise exams, exams.

It was 7am and school started at 8:25am so I had enough time to look half decent. I walked into my bathroom and stripped off to have a shower. I waited till the water was hot then finally stepped in. Since today was Wednesday I had to try and look me best. I wouldn't say I was popular in school but I wouldn't say I was a complete nobody either. Even though I was on the cheerleading team I wasn't a snobby bitch. I love talking to different people everyday and I guess that's what people knew me for.

I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner and shaved my legs like I do everyday. I then got out of the shower and dried myself with a warm,fluffy towel.

(Skip the getting ready bit)

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple, banana and a bottle of water. I always eat very healthy food. "Goodbye mum love you!" I said. I only live with my mum yet I was used to it. my dad left us when I was three and I've not seen him since. "Bye have a nice day and love you too!" she relied. I hope it's going to be a good day....

I got in my car and drove to school. Today was very sunny so I was wearing some high waisted tie-die shorts, and a blue basketball tank top with some white converse. As I arrived in the school gates I parked my car and got out. I spotted my friends and I ran over to them.

I love my friends abbey and Isabel so much we always have a laugh together and they probably know me more than I know myself. Abbey has long blonde hair all the way down her back and has blue eyes. She doesn't care what other people think of her and she is not afraid to speak what she thinks. I sometimes wish I was as confident as her.

Isabel is the same as her confident wise. But she has brown hair like me and it just touches her shoulders. She has green eyes and makes me and abbey laugh.

Then theres me. Sophia, the girl who isn't confident and uses her friends as her shields. I have long brown curly hair but I straighten it all the time. I have brown eyes. We'll I don't know to be honest because sometimes they go dark brown then light brown them green and sometimes even blue ( AN that's actually a true fact about me I have weird eyes 😂)

Just as I was about to run over to them I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry beautiful" he said.

I have now realised who it was. JAI BROOKS. Why was I freaking out?

"Um don't called me that" I said.

"I can call you whatever I want"

"Ugh seriously jai, never talk to me again" I said and walked off.

"Sophia or my dear sophia, like I'm gonna stay away" he said putting his hand on his chest, yet with a smirk on his lips.

Oh great now I have a stalker.

I finally made it to my friends who I realised have just saw what happened.

"Omg did thee jai brooks just call you beautiful?!?" Abbey squealed.

"Yeah so? I'm just another girl plus have you still not realised that I hate him?"

Jai was known for being a player, and he went out partying all the time and Idk about anyone else but I wasn't brought up to hang out with people like that.

After a few minutes if catching up with my friends I decided to go to my locker since lessons started in 10 minutes.