Chapter 7:

SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE

....................................

I made my way up to my room and decided to FaceTime abbey since she was probably panicking because I was kidnapped.

~~

"Omg Sophia I'm so sorry I shouldn't of just shouted at you like that! I hope your ok, just tell me who they were and I'll sort em' out!" abbey said.

"No abbey don't do that you sound like my mother!"

"Ok YN if you don't want me to then I won't, it's getting late I'm going to bed night and stay safe!"she said with a light chuckle.

"Night"

Just as I was about to put my phone on charge I heard a noise from outside my balcony. I put my phone in charge like planned. All of a sudden, the balcony door opened.

There stood a very angry jai.

"WHY DID YOU TELL YOUR MUM THAT HE-I MEAN I KIDNAPPED YOU? DO YOU NOT TRY AND KEEP THINGS TO YOURSELF!" jai screamed.

Did I just hear him say he?

"Er jai first of all your standing on my property so you either respect me or get out! and second of all were talking about kidnapping here! I had to tell someone!"

A giant smirk grew in his face, did he honestly take this as a joke? he started walking closer and closer to me. I was now walking backwards, the only place I could go was up against the wall. There was no room to move.

I didn't want to be anywhere near him.

"Jj-ai"

"Sshhh"

And with that he started smothering my neck with kisses. I tried to push him away but he was like 10x stronger than me.

Has he still not got the message yet?

"JAI GET OFF MY NOW" I screamed just loud enough so my mum could hear me from her room.

"DONT YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT" he shouted while slapping me across the face.

I felt like screaming in pain as I slid down the wall but I had to show jai I was the bigger person so I stayed quiet.

He knelt down to my level

"HAVE SOME RESPECT"

He made my blood boil.

"I have respect jai! but you don't deserve respect after they way you treated me!" Tears were now streaming down my face.

"I don't care you have to respect me no matter what because you mine."

What? did he just say what I thought he said?

Your mine

Your mine

Your mine

The words kept replaying in my head as he started to kiss my neck again.

What's with him and necks?

It was the most awkwardness position ever. I was sat on the floor, my back pressed against the wall. My knees were pushed with so much forced against my chest because he was nearly on top of me.

It made me whimper with pain, it was so bad.

"Oi get off her now!" it was my mum. I feel really bad for her because she's always worried about me. Ever since that day...

*FLASHBACK*

I was ten years of age and I was at home with my sister and her friends. She was 16. There was one girl and three boys, the girl was the same age as my sister and the boys were 17, one year older. My mum was also in the room and she kept asking me if I was ok. I was a bit confused at first but then she told me what was wrong.

Later on that night when they all had left including my sister my mum told me. She told me that those boys were going to kidnap me then kill me. At first I thought she was lying. But she wasn't. She said they wouldn't if she gave them her money, well most of it. Later on that night they came round and my mum gave them her money. She gave up a lot for us. We've been very, very close since that incident and we always look out for one another. She's like my best friend.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Mum!" I finally had enough strength to push jai off me and run to my mum.

Jai just stood up looking confused, and started walking towards the balcony door again. He then turned around and said one thing I never thought he would never say...

"I-I'm s-sorry" he stuttered.

Wait? jai brooks was stuttering! and I front of me? I was definitely confused at this point! I should be the one stuttering in front if him!

Oh well, he's said sorry so maybe he'll leave me alone.

Maybe..

TYSM FOR READING! I THINK THIS IS MY MST FAVOURITE ONE SO FAR AND MOST DETAILED. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND KEEP ON READING!