Chapter 9:

🌸HEY GUYS IN THIS CHAPTER YOU WILL FIND OUT WHATS 'SUPPOSED TO BE GOING ON!' PART TWO OF THIS WILL BE UP SOON, ENJOY!🌸

"What do you want beau I don't want yo-"

"Leave her alone beau and Luke she's been through a lot lately and I don't think she wants you following her round!" abbey screamed.

I mouthed thank you to abbey and she nodded as a reply. surprisingly, beau and Luke walked away. why would they want to talk to me? I pushed that subject to the side and we made our way into school. people kept staring at me and whispering. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Natasha, the most popular girl in school came over to me. everyone tried to be like her, follow in her footsteps, but I didn't. she was a slut and probably slept with every boy in the school. twice.

"Oh I heard you went to jai's place the other day, is that true?" she questioned with that annoying squeaky voice of hers.

"Umm yeah? I guess so?" to be honest I didn't know what to say, I didn't really want to speak to her, she was one of those girls that was told one thing and then she will tell another person something completely different.

"Oh just so you know, your just another girl, you ain't like different or better than any of us, your just another girl that has been there. got it?" Does she not think I know that? plus nothing even happened!

"Well actually, everyone's different from each other and at least I'm not fake and haven't slept with every boy in the school! I didn't choose to go round to jai's house! he dragged me there, I woke up in a cold room and then when he came in he acted like I followed him! you call that hooking up?!?!" I was fuming at this point. she's so judgemental!

"Say what you want, but we all know your lying" she laughed.

"Say what you want, I'm the only one who knows the truth plus I hate jai why would I want to go to his if I hate him?" I said, this is no joke. and with that she just shrugged her shoulders, smirked and walked away. there is some weird people at this school...

***

It was now the last period before lunch, which was maths. I'm glad I'm in this lesson because I'm with abbey and Isabel and a few other cheerleaders. I didn't have the first three periods with them so I always have a laugh with them in this lesson.

The only problem was that Jai and James were in this lesson and I found it extremely hard to concentrate.

"Pssss, Sophia jai is looking at you" one of the cheerleaders, Rachael said.

"What? who?" I said looking around the room. I suddenly froze when a pair I eyes met mine. hazel met brown. wait they were black, almost red? he was looking right at me, licking his lips as if I was a piece of meat.

My palms were getting sweaty, my heart was racing and somehow, I had butterflies! because I suddenly became so stiff (like you do) I decided to note his features and actually look at what he was wearing. he had some old and scuffed army boots on that just went past his ankles. the laces were all unravelled and dirty, but he somehow made it look cool. he also was wearing some tight, very tight jeans that had rips in the knees-downwards. he was wearing a grey nirvana top that hugged his skin tightly so you could see the outline of his abs, and also made his biceps look really big.

Finally, his hair. It was quickly styled up into a messy quiff . luckily he didn't have a cap on today so you could see the whole of his eyebrow piercing. I guess I have to admit, he's definitely not on the ugly side.

What am I saying?

"Take a picture, it last longer" he said along with a wink. I turned back around quickly to stop him from seeing me blush.

"Sophia why were you staring at him, I thought you knew you shouldn't fall for his tricks! forget about him, he's bad news!" Rachael said reassuringly.

"Thanks Rae Rae" I replied, everyone called her Rae Rae, she hated being called Rachael. only her parents called her that when she's in trouble.

She just smiled at me and we both got back on with our work until the bell for lunch went off.

Rachael wasn't a best friend like Isabel and abbey were. we hanged out but we weren't as close as I was with them two. me, abbey, Isabel and Rae Rae walked into the dinner hall and lined up to get our food.

*TEN MINUTES LATER*

"Hahah Sophia your too funny at times" abbey said between laughs.

"What it's true! I really don't understand the saying money doesn't grow in trees when it actually does!" I replied with tears streaming down my face with laughter.

We are a bunch of weirdos sometimes.

"I know I don't get the point too" I heard someone laugh behind me.

"What do you want now jai- oh hey Skip." I said whilst turning around.

"I need to talk to you, it's urgent." He said in a really serious matter.

And with that he dragged me out if the dinner hall and down the corridor. he then took me outside and I followed him towards the furthest spot away from the school. we sat under a tree and we were sat there for a while, in silence. skip finally decided to speak up.

"Um well I need to talk to you about jai and you need to listen carefully.

"Oh great what about him now." I said, slightly annoyed.

"Oh well I don't know how your going to react but it's good but bad in a way"

"He does actually like you but um, well.."

"But what, spit it out I don't have all day." I said along with a nervous chuckle.

"He's covering for someone"

🌸TYSM FOR READING THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PARTS TO WRITE! COMMENT WHO YOU THINK JAI IS COVERING FOR.

P.S. PLEASE COMMENT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR BC IVE ONLY HAD A FEW COMMENTS