Chapter 11:

AN: sorry I've not updated for a while it's because it does take a while to write a long part to keep you happy, enjoy!

I was awoken by the sound of something crashing in the kitchen. I sat up on my bed and rested my self on my elbows. I instantly put my head back on the pillow because the pain in my head was to much to take in.

Last night turned out to be crazy, and I regret it. a lot. I thought and planned it to be a relaxed night by watching films, lying on the sofa in our pyjamas, with blankets and eating chocolates. but no, we ended up going out to the nearest super market buying beer, vodka and some shots. I told them not too because we would regret it in the morning. but did they listen to me? no.

Good thing my mum was away for the week because if she came home to find beer cans and smashed glasses on the floor, she'd be furious.

I leaned over and got some pain killers out of the drawers next to my bed. I got up out of my bed, jogged to the bathroom and poured myself a cold glass of water. I put the pills in my mouth along with the water, hoping the pain would soon go away.

I soon walked back out of the bathroom and out of my room to the kitchen to where the sound was coming from.

I made my way down the stairs,

"Rae Rae it's obviously you because you the one most likely to break something" I chuckled whilst rubbing my eyes to get a clearer view. I made it to the bottom step and walked into the kitchen.

"Hello?" I said puzzled because I couldn't see anyone.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Finally, were all alone." The man whispered. The voice sounded familiar but I didn't know who it was and I didn't dare to look so I asked.

"W-who is it?" I winced trying to get their hands off around my waist but they seemed to grip on tighter.

"turned around and you'll see" I did as I was told and turned around. I gasped and stepped back when I saw who I least expected it to be, Luke.

"Luke, what are you doing here?"

"Yeah Luke what are you doing here?"

I turned around and was met with beaus evil eyes. his pupils were dilated so much, it was like his green eyes had completely disappeared.

"Whatever you want just get it and leave I'm not in the mood and I have a hangover." I said looking at them both with the most serious, confident face I could.

"Oh but we want you" Luke said, his and beaus smirks growing wider and wider by the second.

"What?" I squealed.

"You heard him" beau said licking his lips. I couldn't deny it, that slightly turned me on.

"N-no I'm not g-going with you again" I said trying to pry Luke's hands from around my waist. his grip on my waist slightly loosened and his fingers began to slowly trail up my sides. he then roughly grabbed the hem of my vest top and slowly started to lift it up. I started to shake in fear, I didn't want to do this. not now anyway.

I did the first thing that came to my mind. kick them where the sun don't shine. I first kicked luke and he quickly fallen to the floor letting out a loud moan. I decided to go with a different approach with beau and kick him in the shin. He bent over grabbing hold of his lower leg with both of his hands for better comfort.

I ran as fast as I could out of the kitchen and up the stairs. because of my rapid speed (cause I'm fast like that), I did the obvious thing and tripped over the last/top step. I scrunched my eyes close as I held my ankle in pain. I felt a sudden weight on top of me and I could no longer move.

I felt the object moving closer to my face and I closed my eyes harder, if that was even possible. I then realised what it was. Someone was sat on me. I could feel them breathing down my neck and onto my ear but I didn't dare to open my eyes.

"Boo" I shot my eyes open to see jai right up in my face. I was about to scream but he firmly placed his hand over my mouth so no sound at all, could escape my lips.

"Shhh babe be quiet, your gonna wake up you friends" he said leaning to my ear again. I shuddered in fear as a replay of what happened to me the last I saw jai appeared into my mind.

Your mine.

Your mine.

Your mine.

Those words kept replaying in my head as the memory became clearer and clearer. I felt the hairs at the back of my neck stand on end as he said,

"Your mine now.." I was frozen as he said those words. then, a sudden urge of confidence washed over me and I started to kick my legs and hit jai with my arms.

All of a sudden my legs were pinned down by a person and someone else was holding my arms down to my sides. I couldn't scream because jai was still sat on me with his hand over my mouth.

My breathing was now getting out of hand and chest was rising up and down so fast, I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest any minute now.

It all became to much for me and I started to feel dizzy. I felt the headache coming back so that didn't help. all of a sudden I felt my head flop carelessly to one side and all I could see was black.

This situation was so overwhelming, I fainted.

AN: thank you for reading! The part is abut more detailed and there isn't as many mistakes so I hope you understand it. my writing skills have improved and so has the story. I hope you enjoyed it and keep reading till the end!

Love,

Becca xxx