Chapter 20:

- read notes at the end of this chapter :)

"What kind of game?" I held in a breath, waiting for the answer that was about to come.

"Truth and dare, it always end well" jai smirked, "but let's add a twist to it, for example if I spin the bottle and you don't do a dare properly or hesitate telling a truth, you will have to kiss me."

"What?! I don't think that's fair." Isabel stated, for my own protection.

"My rules, my game"

~~

We were still sat in the same order, but a glass beer bottle was in the middle of us, waiting to be spun.

"Right who goes first then?" jai smiled, clapping his hands together making me jump slightly.

"I think Beau should" Luke smirked looking at me- odd.

"I thought you said we didn't have to be around them!" I Snapped at abbey.

"I-"

"Your not going anywhere" jai smirked-I sighed. Beau sat up on his knees and reached over so he was closer to the bottle. He gripped the bottle and twisted his wrist round, making the bottle spin. He sat back down in his place and we all waited for it to come to a holt.

To my luck, the bottle landed on me. no one knows, but I'm more scared of beau and jai. jai has explained why he is like he is to me even though I don't believe him- but beau hasn't, and he stares at me like he wants to tear me apart most of the time.

"Sophia, truth or dare" beau said eagerly.

"Um truth?" I wasn't really that sure on what I should choose- because I know neither would be good.

"Are you a Virgin?"

I spat out the drink from the red cup, abbey patting my back trying to get me to stop. my blood rose to my face as I flushed with embarrassment. I didn't want to tell anyone I was a virgin! That's something you keep private- only if you want to. I guess I had to tell them otherwise I would have to kiss beau.

"E-er I'm a virgin" I hung my head low in embarrassment, trying to hide all of their reactions from my view.

"Well," jai chirped, "you hesitated so you kinda have to kiss him" my face dropped, I didn't want to kiss him! Beau's mouth quirked into an ear-to-ear grin as he slowly made his way towards me. he firmly placed his left hand on the back of my neck, so I couldn't move, and his other hand caressed my cheek. I gasped as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip, biting his own. his eyes were filling with desire and eagerness as he started to lean his head to the side, getting ready to kiss me. me.

Is it bad that I haven't kissed anyone? Maybe a quick peck on the lips when meeting again at party or something but I haven't used tongue. I started to panic. what if I was a bad kisser? what if I throw up in his mouth from the amount of alcohol I have consumed? does my breathe stink of alcohol?!

"Don't worry, I remember when you told me you haven't kissed anyone in science" he whispered heavily in my ear, being able to feel his warm breath on my neck.

When did I tell him that? My thoughts were erased from my mind as I felt beau's lips pressed against mine. I could taste the alcohol on his lips as he tried to get a reaction from me. After a couple of seconds of kissing he swiped his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entry. I accepted as I felt his tongue explore my mouth. I tried to hide my moans that were trying to escaped my mouth, suddenly realising that people were watching us.

I didn't want him to think I was useless and that I just wanted to kiss him, so I also put my tongue to use. My tongue explored his mouths as I heard I moan escaped from his lips.

My eyes shot open and I felt his hand being removed from the back of my neck.

"You were a good kisser, I tried to hold my moans in" he whispered seductively in my ear. I gasped as he made his way back to his place. he turned back around to face the rest of the circle and another gasp escaped my lips as I noticed his lips were plump and swollen.

Butterflies were set free in my stomach as he winked at me. I looked around the garden and I was given death glares by some girls. I didn't care though,

Because I made him moan.

- hi guys this is my favourite chapter so far! please comment if you enjoyed this chapter because I don't really get that many comments so it would make me happy. And please vote, I would like to get 20 votes but I know that won't happen *wink wink ;)*.

I love you guys for reading this story because I never expected anyone to read it! Thank you for all the votes, all the comments and all the reads so far!

«I love you»