Chapter 8:

enjoy! ( I honestly don't know what to write for this one so I'm sorry if its bad)

I expected to have a rough nights sleep last night, but I didn't. probably because of what jai said..

*FLASHBACK*

jai stood up looking confused, and started walking towards the balcony door again. He then turned around and said one thing I never thought he would say ...

"I-I'm s-sorry" he stuttered.

wait? Jai Brooks was stuttering! and in front of me? I was definitely confused at this point! I should be the one stuttering in front of him!

oh well, he's said sorry so maybe he'll leave me alone.

maybe..

*END OF FLASHBACK*

it was 6:50am, Friday.

I got up from my bed and turned my deafening alarm clock off. what's the point in alarm clocks? You should be able to wake up naturally not with an attack. last night my mum rang Isabel and abbey to take me to school. there picking me up at 7:30 so I decided to have a shower since I had enough time. it only takes me 10 minutes of less to have a shower then 15-20 minutes to get ready because to be honest I don't really care what I look like. I get out of the shower and put some music on my speakers. I go to my wardrobe and get some clothes out. Because its a bit dull and wet today I decided to wear some high waisted pastel green jeans, a white woolly jumper and some white dr. martins. I then put some foundation on, mascara and pale pink lip balm on.

beeeeep (AN:THATS THE CARS HORN BTW)

I grabbed a slice of toast from the kitchen island along with a bottle of water. I said my goodbyes to my mum and headed out the door to be. Greeted with Isabel and abbey.

"hey Sophia I heard what happened last night with jai are you ok because, um-" Isabel paused while pointing towards my neck,

"did he do that to you Sophia?" abbey questioned. I looked into her eyes and they were filled with sympathy and guilt.

"why what did he 'do' to me?" I was really worried at this point. I had no idea what they were going on about. I've never seen them look so serious in my life!

"you have a huge hickey on your neck, do you feel alright because that looks like it hurts?" they both said in sync.

"WHAT?!? OMG I NEVER REALISED HE MUST OF DONE THAT WITHOUT ME REALISING?" why didn't my mum tell me there was a giant purple patch on my neck? unless he came back..

" come on Sophia we need to hurry up we'll sort it out at school." Isabel sighed.

what a great way to start the day.

**************************************

the car stopped. we were at school.before I got out of the car I decided to tie my hair into to plaits. you could still see the hickey but I guess it would do, my hair was too messy to have loose.

I have never been so scared in my life to go to school. there were so many butterflies in my stomach, I felt like I was going to be sick. I got out of the car and suddenly everyone turned around to stare at me. thankfully abbey and Isabel were there to stick up for me.

"hey don't stare at her yeah we know she's beautiful but there's no need to gawp at her! close your mouths your gonna catch flies!" abbey shouted with made me and Isabel laugh.

"abbey I'm not beaut-"

before I could finish my sentence someone grabbed onto my shoulder, a bit too hard. I was then spun me round to see one of the last people I want to see. beau and Luke.

"hey beautiful" beau said winking, closing the gap between both of our bodies. now I definitely felt like I was going to be sick.

AN- tysm for reading! I have to admit I got butterflies in my stomach whilst writing abit of this and what im going to write next! ( HAHAHAHA I DIDNT ACTUALLY ,I DID GET THEM BUT I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT BEAU IN GENERAL)

words:694